Piano Newbie

Tolkoto

Hi guys, I just recently started learning piano. One thing I've been trying to do to practice is download sheet music to video game songs I'm framiliar with so I can practice. Problem, often times the stuff is out of my league. Anyone know some video game piano sheet music that is newbie friendly?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi guys, I just recently started learning piano. One thing I've been trying to do to practice is download sheet music to video game songs I'm framiliar with so I can practice. Problem, often times the stuff is out of my league. Anyone know some video game piano sheet music that is newbie friendly?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Err.. I'll see what i can do if no one else replies... I'd have to dig for some though.

So long as you know how to read sheet music, you could probably start on some more difficult songs. The first song I ever learned was Clockwork Vampire by Dhsu. It took a long time to get it down... but after starting with a song like that, lots of other songs came easy.

Depends on how committed you are of course. :-P

EDIT: there are alot of files on this site http://ninsheetmusic.net/

Im sure there will be some you're comfortable playing.

Hey! Glad to hear another person is starting out on the piano! :)

Anyways, I don't work with sheet music a whole lot, so i can't really give input (sorry!) but i would like to suggest heavily that, in addition to learning sheet music, you try to learn stuff by ear. If that sounds incredibly intimidating, don't worry, because there's plenty of videogame music out there that's piano-newbie friendly, and you don't have to learn the whole piece at first, either. just a melody with possibly a bass line is fine to start out with. Anyways, if you try to do this, i think you will quickly find that your musical ear will improve DRAMATICALLY. it's a very rewarding experience, and i just thought i'd suggest it. Best of luck!:-P

Err.. I'll see what i can do if no one else replies... I'd have to dig for some though.

So long as you know how to read sheet music, you could probably start on some more difficult songs. The first song I ever learned was Clockwork Vampire by Dhsu. It took a long time to get it down... but after starting with a song like that, lots of other songs came easy.

Depends on how committed you are of course. :-P

EDIT: there are alot of files on this site http://ninsheetmusic.net/

Im sure there will be some you're comfortable playing.

Where can I find the Clockwork Vampire sheet music?

Where can I find the Clockwork Vampire sheet music?

I believe... it's in the comments section for the song itself. I think Dhsu posted it there. If not let me know.

If its not there, i think in the Help forum theres a whole thread with over 20 sheetmusic files for OCR piano remixes. Try there next.