Redrum Issue

tweex

Hardy har har Tweek :P

I think a possible solution might have included some crazy use of the matrix sequencer to hold down the different notes in the nn-xt for you, but I'm not sure how well that would have worked or any limitations or problems it may have imposed.

Never mind. I'm using Live now, and it's sooooooo sweet. It does exactly what I needed in the first place. I still love Reason, mind you, but not for this :-).

Would this be considered an affair that I'm having?? ;-)

Personally I prefer polygamy. :razz:

In an attempt to figure out a solution to this

I discovered something really cool about the NN-XT remote editor. The play mode BW reverses the damn sample! Cool stuff. Now only if the props allowed us to pipe audio through the NN-XT to use all of the goodies found in the remote editor. :(

The longest I can get a lengthy sample to play back before fade out is ~55 seconds at 120bpm. The sample used was 2:24 long. The only way to get it so it doesnt fade out is to program Matrix patterns to increase the volume as it is fading out. But that's a huge pain in the ass.