Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann ~ Believe in me, who believes in you! ~

NeoForte

There are 2 subbers that have completed the series past Ep16 where Black Order left of at.
I think tgfoo was referring to Zetsubo Sensei which went up to episode 6 then all the subbing for it stopped. Gurren Lagann had the BSS subs which was just amazing and three other big subtitle groups on it, so nothing to complain there.

Yes, I was talking about Zetsubo Sensei, sorry for the confusion.

Only through episode 11 now, but I know some major last-episode spoilers. Mind you, I knew the episode 8 spoilers too, and that didn't stop me from tearing up for the first time in forever.

I told myself when I first heard about it that it couldn't be all that great, but my friend showed me a couple of episodes and I've been watching every bit I can get my hands on ever since.

When Nia yelled, "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" in episode nine or ten I about laughed my ass off. Kickass moments indeed.

I don't know the original source, but 4chan uses the term "GAR" to describe someone especially manly, or devoid of all the typical Japanese male protagonist's feminine attributes. For instance, Solid Snake and Big Boss are GAR, Raiden is not. Basche is GAR, Vaan is not (Balthier is somewhere in between). Kamina is the epitome of GAR.