The Judge Love Thread

This thread represents a paradigm shift.
If my being a moderator didn't cue you to the inside joke, then I'll just spoil it - judgehate IS the judge love at OCR. Judge hate is still just judge hate, but judgehate is our mockery of the actual judge hate.

i wasnt talking to you, i was talking to the people on the first couple pages.

The songs on the frontpage all sound fine to me. Therefore, I will sing praises to the judges.

And his name says that he's ALL ABOUT JUSTICE!

So, Bahamut, what you're saying is that if we love the judges, we should pretend that we h8 thm? Hahahaaa!

Davidicus, I remember all that stuff you said in the other thread. That was like pro wrestling in text form. Hahaha.

And his name says that he's ALL ABOUT JUSTICE!

So, Bahamut, what you're saying is that if we love the judges, we should pretend that we h8 thm? Hahahaaa!

Davidicus, I remember all that stuff you said in the other thread. That was like pro wrestling in text form. Hahaha.

Well, in that case I guess that I'd better lovingly/hatingly say, Liontamer you smell like ass and your a big dink :D

Just Kidding - don't shoot me T_T

wow guys i just realized i think im addicted to this f*ckin site. I think ive been on this website this past week more than ive been on world of warcraft! and let me tell you. for anyone who knows me thats sayin something! school has suffered, homework has suffered even GAMING has suffered.

The reason i say that is i think thats the best kind of love i can give the judges.

Its really because of the founders and sustainers of this website that it remains the vibrant community it is, whether or not you agree with the standards.

I can respect that commitment because im actually in the process of undertaking a similar project based in a real interactive community of my own at cal state northridge, which is a college club. anyone at cal state northridge interested please msg if interested btw

myspace.com/csunsoundlanguage

much love to the site and its judges! *not trying to be a kiss ass*

lolol yea i tell ya. im insanely new to this world of forums and i cant believe i started off with that big a bang! lofl

Well, in that case I guess that I'd better lovingly/hatingly say, Liontamer you smell like ass and your a big dink :D

Just Kidding - don't shoot me T_T

and hes not that good at taming lions! ha!! lol

Just to clarify...

I don't say I hate the judges because I love them.

I say I hate them because they a bunch of nazi pricks that rejected my epic Bubble Bobble remix.

So screw them with a side of mayo!!!

is that why you have that picture for you signature then? just curious.

wow guys i just realized i think im addicted to this f*ckin site. I think ive been on this website this past week more than ive been on world of warcraft! and let me tell you. for anyone who knows me thats sayin something! school has suffered, homework has suffered ...

This isn't good. I suggest you cut back on coming to OCR and concentrate on your education. Seriously. :\

wow guys i just realized i think im addicted to this f*ckin site. I think ive been on this website this past week more than ive been on world of warcraft! and let me tell you. for anyone who knows me thats sayin something! school has suffered, homework has suffered even GAMING has suffered.

What Shariq said...even us on staff balance our times, and I'm a math grad student (really busy life).

Best First Post ever in the history of threads. This is swiftly turning into an awesome thread of retro UnMod proportions.

However. I feel the need to point out that if the shittyjudgefgth8 ever stopped around here, the universe would INSTANTANEOUSLY implode on itself, kinda like when you divide by zero. Shittyjudgefgth8 is what makes OC Remix OC Remix. That, and non black black dudes who aren't very good at taming lions.