Final Fantasy VI - Dancing Mad

TonyHex

I've come to the conclusion that there aren't NEARLY enough (good) remixes of these songs on the internet.

You really haven't tried looking if thats a serious result of your search... I have something well over 50 variations of Dancing Mad and more which I can't remember off the topic of my head...

Most of them either I've deleted because the variation sucked wet donkey balls or were not what I was looking for. Regardless, there are quite a few around here as well on the net that are good. I think the main issue in your search is that the ones you have found did not meet your standards...

You really haven't tried looking if thats a serious result of your search... I have something well over 50 variations of Dancing Mad and more which I can't remember off the topic of my head...

Most of them either I've deleted because the variation sucked wet donkey balls or were not what I was looking for. Regardless, there are quite a few around here as well on the net that are good. I think the main issue in your search is that the ones you have found did not meet your standards...

That is precisely correct, which is why I came to OCR, where quality can be attained by the barrel.