Things that make you go "Whaaaaa....!!??"

Brushfire

The Fandom games are like minigame collections with a few battles spread through, if I recall right? I might be wrong, though.

Tales of the World series, though, is more like a Smash Bros. of the Tales series. You get a huge selection of Tales characters to use in battle, and can create your own hero and stuff.

If you've got a PSP, try Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology. It's pretty neat.

If you're confused by my post, clearly you goombas/pre-goombas do not know who Less Ashamed of Self is. I haven't listened to the album yet, but I'm pretty sure the track names alone are going to make me go "Whaaaaa..!!??"

I have been a member for a while but I didn't start really reading and contributing until recently. I'll have to look into that tho.

moe-szyslak.gif

Its like, one of Moe's phrases but interestingly I think almost every character Azaria voices has done the Whaaaa at least once. I remember Comic Book Guy, Wiggum, and Apu all doing it at least once. Kind of amusing.

Things that make me go whaaa....thats actually a tough question because there's so much to choose from I go blank. Since we're on the subject of Simpsons, one recent Whaaa is when some douchebag from Rockstar games made a formal complaint recently to EA over something having to do with the GTA spoof level in the new game, I'm not sure if its some detail or the entire level but something has to be removed from it because of that.

Its whaaa...because its Rockstar. Doesn't it seem like pretty obviously bad face for them when a studio thats built itself a reputation for pushing sensitivities and being generally the center of controversies and stuff...threatens legal action on an incredibly harmless spoof in a Simpsons game of all things. It just makes no sense to me whatsoever. Whats to gain? The level in the Simpsons game isn't exactly going to destroy GTA's success, there's no real money to be made from it, there's no damages that have been done. Every fathomably professional reason I can think of for them to do that just goes back to...whaaa. All it does is make the studio look prickish, and I don't know if thats what they want but maybe I'm wrong.

...in fact a lot of my Whaa's are mind boggling legal action, like this crazy mother my best friend's family knows who's suing a skating rink because her daughter skinned her knee when falling. I'm not joking, bitch is crazy.