Shadowgate Remix Project

Bozlifyme

I realize that requesting a Remix Project is probably a completely futile effort, but I think Shadowgate (and SG Classic) by Kemco/Seika had some of the best music that I've ever heard in a game. Now that's just my opinion and I don't think that this game was all that popular but I would LOVE it if some of the great artists on this site put their efforts to making some great remixes for this game. Any style is cool (but my favorite is electronic). I Hope some people takes some interest in this and helps to get the ball rolling.

Thanks,

Kyle

(PS: I got an error when I tried th read the Thread Posting Guidelines thingy, so please don't lock this out.)

I realize that requesting a Remix Project is probably a completely futile effort, but I think Shadowgate (and SG Classic) by Kemco/Seika had some of the best music that I've ever heard in a game. Now that's just my opinion and I don't think that this game was all that popular but I would LOVE it if some of the great artists on this site put their efforts to making some great remixes for this game. Any style is cool (but my favorite is electronic). I Hope some people takes some interest in this and helps to get the ball rolling.

Thanks,

Kyle

(PS: I got an error when I tried th read the Thread Posting Guidelines thingy, so please don't lock this out.)

No..10char

• 5 weeks later...

Your a fucking idiot Escariot. With so many other horrible requests in this thread, my request is as valid as anyone else's. PLUS, the music in Shadowgate is actually good.

Anyways......Seriously, it would be amazing if some people pulled together a sweet remix project. The music in Shadowgate is amazing and has great potential for remixing. Please someone seriously consider remixing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
wow, i would love to participate in something like this. virt's song is great, but i always wanted more....more! in the virt song, the best part is the end where it speeds up....the torch going out music, if you will. just awesome.

Would you really. try and get some people involved that also want to make music for this. If you could get the ball rolling on this, I would kiss you. well not really but you get the idea.

You guys are being a little too harsh, we are all victims of our environment, so any negativity can never be put down to pure spite.

Having said that, I listen to the mp3 linked. And have to admit that it does really have nice music! However, it doesn't seem like the music that really needs remixed you know, its potential has already been met! Perhaps not fully but, it doesn't sound electronic and it sounds like a lot of heart has gone into it. The thing is with MIDI files that are remixed, is that they seem like they have less dimension but there are the few that sound like they have huge potential while keeping the core.

So Bozlifyme, my question is this: Do you feel the tune lacks so much that it could really use a remix?

On a side note: You may want to check out the Spinlock remix. Which is just insane. The guy has took an extremely simple menu tune and poured so much creativity into it. I feel that this may be the greatest remix on the site at present, simply because of how much has been done with it.