Kirby Ultra Super Deluxe announced!!!~

NeoForte

I don't know if I'm gonna pick this up soon with my own cash, or if I'm just going to create a file on my sister's copy when she gets it for her birthday on october 18.

Can you see the greed in my eyes?

who cares what you do

just get it!

EDIT:

new dynablade boss battle music

pretty good

also fucker goes down so fast to plasma it isnt funny god i love this game

Got the game last night. Man I love this game, I've been playing it during work (when no one is looking :lol: ) I'm woking my way through Milky Way WIshes. How far is everyone else?

100% completed and just finished the helper arena with every helper.

*You don't need to beat the helper arena with everyone to get 100%, just with one*

you shaddap

Took da woids outta my mowt.

Super Star Deluxe is pretty good, can't believe I still remember some of the stuff hidden in The Great Cave Offensive. Love these new cutscene renditions, as well as the fact that they didn't change the music, Nintendo must have known that it's been some of the best stuff on Super NES and therer not being a need to change it.

Any comments from those that got it right away about extra modes or any bonus content?

Everything I've read says that the only new things are better graphics and anime cutscenes. Not worth the year long wait, if you ask me.

Oh, and those minigames from the GBA ones, but who's counting them?

extra modes:

-Helper to Hero: Arena mode where you play as a helper

-Revenge of the king: True remake of Dreamland 1.

-Meta Knightmare Ultra: Play as metaknight through the normal game (spring breeze, dynablade, great cave offensive, milkyway wishes)

-True Arena: Fight bosses from Revenge of the King as well as a few extra bosses

edit: and NO. they are not ANIME cutscenes. They are 3d cutscenes that are beautiful.

The most magical moment of Kirby Super Star was easily Milky Way Wishes (I'm sure you all agree :) It had the best tracks on it and had the most memorable moments. The music for the The End animation was really awesome too. Also liked the Flying into Nova theme and the Marx Battle theme.

Marx

Nova (1:17)

Milky Way Wishes endingand Kirby Super Star ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW9glJQUxEM

Just thought I'd rekindle all these wonderful memories for you guys. :)