Kirby Ultra Super Deluxe announced!!!~

NeoForte

It's a remake. Remakes always score bad. You can't appreciate a remake, really, unless you experienced the original game when it came out. Plus some magazines are just plain cynical anyway (i.e. Electronic Gaming Monthly)

what if its a remake of a REALLY REALLY GOOD GAME then im pretty sure no matter who you are you appreciate it

what if its a remake of a REALLY REALLY GOOD GAME then im pretty sure no matter who you are you appreciate it

I just meant some games don't stand the test of time really well is all. I personally don't think KSS is one of those games, but then again I played the original game when it came out (I was 8 years old maybe?) so maybe my opinion wouldn't matter on something right that.

I just meant some games don't stand the test of time really well is all. I personally don't think KSS is one of those games, but then again I played the original game when it came out (I was 8 years old maybe?) so maybe my opinion wouldn't matter on something right that.

KSS still holds the test of time well. It's a fun game to play no matter how long it's been since it came out. Anyway I love this game. Music and sounds are a bit off cause of the DS but enjoyable. Only weird things are small cosmetic changes they did. Like for example Wham Bam Rock's sprite is completely different (guess to get rid of the black face-like form he had before). And wtf happened to Capsule J?! ; ; Capsule J2 is no where near as cool...

On Tuesday I worked 6am-1pm and I made sure not to leave work until I got my hands on a copy. I kept going to the warehouse and asking the guys who do the receiving if they got it yet.

I finally asked if I could go through the boxes that they did receive and the first box I opened had like 40 copies.

I almost teared up. lol

I happily skipped home after that. j/k (Or am I?) :<

• 4 weeks later...