Ski or Die

Guest Jaapengel79

Guest Jaapengel79

Hey,

My first time here.. I've been *so* happy listening to all the ReMixes here but I can't find one of the best music in games used so far (in my humble opinion).

What about a ReMix of the Title Screen music of "Ski Or Die" ? I'm thinking a bit groovy, with a good sounding electric guitar sound like the original should have been..

Thanks in advance!

Guest Jaapengel79

NES, C64, I think Amiga or PC.. :) I know the PC version best but I doubt there's any difference in the main theme. It's been a while since I played it but the Half Pipe theme is close to the main title theme and also pretty good. I just *love* the guitar and the rhythm of the original, would be awesome to hear it for real :)

I know this tune... it actually had an Roland MT-32 soundtrack in the PC version... which I fortunatly happened to own at that time :)

Gotta love those oldskool MSDOS midi-soundtracks ^_^

Very catchy tune indeed, with great custom synth patches for the MT-32... I remember a saxophone-like synth lead with some awesome sounding 'fake powerchords'. Made the tune really rock at that time :) .... 16 color EGA graphics, with 9 multitimbral midi :D

lol... I might do a remake, if i only had that original MT-32 soundtrack :(

[edit] with a quick google i found an mp3 with part of the intromusic ... http://www.crossfire-designs.de/download/articles/soundcards/lapc_skiordie.mp3 sure does bring back memories :)

Guest Jaapengel79

Oooh sweet!! That MP3 alone makes my day :) I love that tune so much :) :)

Too bad I'm worse than <insert least favorite politician here> at music..

• 4 weeks later...