DjNeTisra, you make me sad... (FF7:VotL Ripped Off)

djpretzel

Next time just pull a DjNeTisra and tell them you're djpretzel, and that you run a website dedicated to remixing video game music.

I can't begin to TELL you the action this has gotten me. It's like swimming in a pool of Axxe!

I'll have to remember that at MAGFest! LOL!! No doubt there'll be no limit to gamer girls there.

Also, this guy is pretty sad. I mean sure it's resolved now, but I still think it's the principle of the whole mess to begin with that's really astonishing. You would think someone with half a brain would at least have realized that doing something like that was wrong. But then again...half a brain might be a stretch for this individual all things considered.

(Haell yeah! May not be as big as everyone elses, and I don't wanna brag, but I DO get a lot of people telling me to trim and/or shave it. Yeah, they're jealous.

But... I wish I had known about this earlier, so I could take my almighty n00b powers and smite the evil theives!!! A mispeling here, 1337 |-|4><()rz there, and soon, evrybudy s ded...

Yeah, beware the bearded n00b, ye posters!

the h4x that pwn, the gramer that sux!

Bewarg teh low post count, and phear

teh farcical fallacy-chucks!)

Honestly, I wish I could have done SOMETHING to have combated this... This, as well as all the other projects were the products of months of hard work, coordination, and leadership, and for someone to come along and slap their name and fancy new cover art on it and call it all their own with mere minutes of effort is more than the word 'offensive' could EVER cover! He doesn't deserve to have gotten this much slack... It's just not right! If words could describe the outrage I feel, I would speak them, but there are no such words, so let that be all... I can only imagine what most of the artists of this and other projects must be feeling.

You have a tendency to overreact to this kind of stuff.

You have a tendency to overreact to this kind of stuff.

You know, I was going to play along and reply with a long-winded rant about how I don't overreact, but I'm just too tired... Meh... May as well try.

Argh! I am angry, MAD even! Er... YEAH! Y-you'd better watch yourself, or I'll... I'll... Ummm... I'll glare at you in a menacing fashion! You have been warned. Grr, or something.

(Wait... I only have 42 posts, are my tendencies of immaturity and asinine behavior THAT obvious?)

*Minutes later, having read all his past messages*

(I suppose I have a certain tendency, but not so great that it should be obvious THIS soon... Maybe my sanity is that much more fleeting? Meh, Honestly, I don't care, I need some sleep)

Also, this guy is pretty sad. I mean sure it's resolved now, but I still think it's the principle of the whole mess to begin with that's really astonishing. You would think someone with half a brain would at least have realized that doing something like that was wrong. But then again...half a brain might be a stretch for this individual all things considered.

Not even wrong. OCR is a pretty popular website - you would think that a thief would aim at something less popular.

You know, I was going to play along and reply with a long-winded rant about how I don't overreact, but I'm just too tired... Meh... May as well try.

Argh! I am angry, MAD even! Er... YEAH! Y-you'd better watch yourself, or I'll... I'll... Ummm... I'll glare at you in a menacing fashion! You have been warned. Grr, or something.

(Wait... I only have 42 posts, are my tendencies of immaturity and asinine behavior THAT obvious?)

*Minutes later, having read all his past messages*

(I suppose I have a certain tendency, but not so great that it should be obvious THIS soon... Maybe my sanity is that much more fleeting? Meh, Honestly, I don't care, I need some sleep)

Is this one of those moments where I should say, "This reminds me of Unmod?"