FLMC - FruityLoops Music Competion 8: Kirby's Block Ball

Gollgagh

You know, we always get more traffic if there's a rule dispute. This thread had nothing posted in it for something like two weeks...

So now I say to you, Sytrus is accessible from the demo. People can render it just as easily as someone with the full version, exporting to .mp3 and slicing up for later use. Though it's one of FL's more powerful tools (A banned one, at that), it's technically available to everyone. Discuss.

I don't know how much of this I can do before college finals. It kind of sucks, but I actually have to study for once. We should totally submit them to OCR (instead of OLR) and see who comes the closest to passing...lolz.

I dunno. Are you guys in a hurry to get this done or anything?

I can have something done before Christmas. Next week is finals week so after that I will have a lot more time to do stuff. Personally I think we should finish out what we've started here and see how much participation there is. We've got three (including mine that I will finish) for sure before Christmas. If you guys just want to finish this up and move on to something else, December 20-something could be the official last day. Judging could start shortly after. Waiting around for people to enter doesn't bother me so I'd be fine with Bundeslang joining up later. The more the merrier.

Yeah, the holidays are a bit crazy, but people seem to scrounge up a little time between christmas and new-year's eve...

I vote for making the final deadline January 1st, 2008 at 12:00 EST., just in time for the new year. And so that we all can remember the date.

Yes, I mean the 24th hour of Dec. 31.

Yeah, the holidays are a bit crazy, but people seem to scrounge up a little time between christmas and new-year's eve...

I vote for making the final deadline January 1st, 2008 at 12:00 EST., just in time for the new year. And so that we all can remember the date.

Yes, I mean the 24th hour of Dec. 31.

Great. The source tune is still Kirby Block Ball, or are the other games from Kirby allowed, as suggested earlier??