Street Fighter IV

ILLiterate

Finally, Seth is a horribly-designed character. Yuck. Looks like he came out of the freezer or something. Silver Surfer rip-off.

I was going to say Dr Manhattan from Watchmen myself, but Silver Surfer works too I suppose. I'm really liking Abel though, but then again it must be a Vale Tudo thing as I main Marduk on Tekken 5 as well.

I found the perfect way to fuck with Sagat players that rely on their tiger blast for zoning. Spam Akuma's teleport and dragon punch the shit out of the arsehole.

Nice strategy. I actually use Sagat and I played against a guy that assumed I was the type that was a constant Sagat fireballer..... boy did he find out the hard way....:lol:

derrit you fucking ass kisser :P

yeah whatever. i happened to be listening to public adress 006 the other day when i read that so i was like jeahz

anyways, my favorite as of right now is possibly abel. focus -> crouching hp -> EX air grab = mad sexy. forward mk -> dash into whatever is a great addon too you can do a lot of things with it

Please tell me someone here knows how I can get my hands on the Japanese version of the SF4 theme (The Next Door). I've been trying all day, and all I can get is the crappy English version. It doesn't help that I can't read moon language, either, or I'd just get it off of a Japanese iTunes clone site...

Just got SF4 yesterday. It's a hell of a lot of fun, but very hard. I am decent at HD Remix (I usually go about 2:1 online in ranked matches) but I have trouble beating Easy with just about any character except Honda, who I don't normally play. Seth is a cheapass and some matchups just seem absurd, like Chun-Li vs. Viper. I'm not used to any of the timing also so I'll get thrown sometimes when I think my opponent is still recovering.

I found out a practical way to use the Focus Attack and it's GUARANTEED Ultra time. I love it when it happens when someone thinks I'm dead with an inch of life left, only to deal 60% counter Focus Attack -> Ultra and they're laying dead. In that sense, I really like this game. The comebacks are more ridiculous, dangerous and risky than ever.

Hello, I use Blanka, I want to make love to him

Seriously, I've never played SF before (two matches in SF2THDR!) and this is like a punch in the face, only it's made of cake and money that I get to keep afterwards.

My point is, I love this game but I suck and want to be better. Add me on X360 and let's battle it out! And fear the slide punch under hadouken, random balls and the worlds most annoying ultra now that I finally understood how the hitbox for it works :D

Gamertag: Anosou

Also, am I the only one getting a FightPad? It looks like sex, especially with Genesis Collection in mind. All reviews I've read are very favorable and when I'm in my bed playing beat 'em ups I just don't want to handle a stick.

Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile Guile.

Playing Guile serves two purposes, he owns, and if you're lucky your opponent will throw out a special and you will catch Guile's dumbfounded facial expression firsthand.

Lots of good games today, with DarkeSword, AnotherSoundscape, and zircon.

Right back at you! We were pretty even today although the matches were very tense and defensive ;)

I'm still getting buttraped by fireballs for some reason. Damn Blanka without projectiles :'( I'm currently trying to learn to dash cancelling focus attacks properly but Chun-Li's different projectile speeds are just a pain in the ass!

I met a pretty hating Akuma-player that played a seriously messed up fireball-mixing-game that made it near impossible for me to close in... ah well, I'm still learning

Ahh I had to run, Jill came home and I probably shouldn't have been playing SF4 for hours on end :) Good matches, though there were a bunch of times where it seemed like one of us was trying to block but due to lag, it didn't happen. Also, in case you missed my mic messages, the dynamics of Fei vs. Blanka really changed since HDR. In HDR, I had no problem with Blanka players because I could punish their rolls with the 3x rekka combo. In this, it seems like if you whiff a roll, I can't do anything about it (the reverse is not true). Poor Fei, always getting nerfed...

Ahh I had to run, Jill came home and I probably shouldn't have been playing SF4 for hours on end :) Good matches, though there were a bunch of times where it seemed like one of us was trying to block but due to lag, it didn't happen. Also, in case you missed my mic messages, the dynamics of Fei vs. Blanka really changed since HDR. In HDR, I had no problem with Blanka players because I could punish their rolls with the 3x rekka combo. In this, it seems like if you whiff a roll, I can't do anything about it (the reverse is not true). Poor Fei, always getting nerfed...

Rolls are always good. I love mindtricking with the shortest rolls only to stop right in front of someone and electrocute their asses. Also, since I have no clue about anything pre-SFIV I can't say much ;P Lag might have been a small issue.. Dunno. I didn't feel much but I'm not a blocker :D

Also, I tried to mic you? wtf? Didn't hear you and you didn't hear me either? LAME! Gotta investigate this further sometime :/ Anyways, good fights.

Good night.