Street Fighter IV

ILLiterate

Don't say that around Larry... he's been rockin' a mean T.Hawk on HDR for quite awhile now...

When I play online people who are good get T.Hawk as soon as they realize I'm not very good just to beat me down.

I've been getting much better at fucking them up with Ken though. Uggh, I hate T. Hawk.

Mandatory comment though on how bad ass of a job Vurez did on his stage. Truly fantastic job.

Don't say that around Larry... he's been rockin' a mean T.Hawk on HDR for quite awhile now...

That dang T.Hawk! every time I play against him on HDR he just flies around the battlefield, up down up down up down, same damn thing! Plus his fighting pose is just ridiculous looking

Also...

Me and my friends have been trying to unlock Seth.

Gamespot says: Seth

Beat the game, on Arcade Mode, with all non-unlockable characters.

I have done this and I have yet to unlock him. I did, however, play on easiest for the last few matches (as I was getting impatient). Anyone else unlock seth? How'd ya do it?

Also...

Me and my friends have been trying to unlock Seth.

Gamespot says: Seth

Beat the game, on Arcade Mode, with all non-unlockable characters.

I have done this and I have yet to unlock him. I did, however, play on easiest for the last few matches (as I was getting impatient). Anyone else unlock seth? How'd ya do it?

Beat it with all characters, including the unlockables. Difficulty, number of rounds, time limit, and continues do not matter.

And before you ask here's how to really unlock akuma and gouken.

Biride isn't a joke character at all. In SFA2, he has a 75% health custom combo. He's also pretty high up on the Japanese tier list if I recall (well, higher than you'd think he is.. probably at least upper mid.) If you're up against a good Birdie player, you'll probably have your back against the wall.

But I use Dan all the time. :) I'm happy to see that you can do his kick special move in mid-air like all the other shotos have been able to for years now. He might have the fastest back dash in the bunch, or ideally should, in the form of running away. That's not too shabby though the forward dash is a bit more useful.

Man... I really want my friend to buy this so I can play it... for free... D:

/cheer

Dan is awesome, it's simple to find joke characters in games like ssbb, but rarely do you see one in street fighter. (Birdie should never be mentioned, and T-hawk is a joke in himself) He's quite the fun character to play though, two-inch hadoukens and the ability to taunt in the air ftw!

Except Birdie is not a joke. He's one of the ORIGINAL Street Fighters. They need to bring him back someday.

Biride isn't a joke character at all. In SFA2, he has a 75% health custom combo. He's also pretty high up on the Japanese tier list if I recall (well, higher than you'd think he is.. probably at least upper mid.) If you're up against a good Birdie player, you'll probably have your back against the wall.

But I use Dan all the time. :) I'm happy to see that you can do his kick special move in mid-air like all the other shotos have been able to for years now. He might have the fastest back dash in the bunch, or ideally should, in the form of running away. That's not too shabby though the forward dash is a bit more useful.

Man... I really want my friend to buy this so I can play it... for free... D:

Just because they're joke characters doesn't mean they can't kick ass. I'm a Wario player, after all.

But I have yet to see someone play Birdie well, I would have to bestow props to someone who actually practices him.

Basically the opposite of a boss character on the game balance spectrum.

Rather than having intentionally cheap moves that that are difficult to counter, the joke character has weak moves with poor range, priority, and/or damage.

Another definition would be a parody character, like Shingo and Yuri from KoF.

Rather than having intentionally cheap moves that that are difficult to counter, the joke character has weak moves with poor range, priority, and/or damage.

I see.

I always defined joke characters as people who fought with unconventional fighting styles, and that appeared just outright ridiculous.

Thanks for shedding some light.:razz:

whoa whoa whoa

hey

hey

hey

yuri isn't a joke character :(

hey guys lolol ken players are so cheap yeah let's be real men and ALWAYS PLAY AS FUCKING SAGAT

TIGER SHOT

TIGER SHOT

TIGER SHOT

TIGER SHOT

TIGER SHOT

TIGER SHOT

TIGER SHOT

TIGER SHOT

TIGER SHOT

TIGER SHOT

TIGER SHOT

TIGER SHOT