Street Fighter IV

ILLiterate

Page 2 bump

Championship mode to be released April 24 for both XBL/PSN.

It features new points systems (CP and GP), double blind character selection, a percentage of how often you disconnect from a match, and replays.

Also, PC version to be released May 1st, it seems

On a related note: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 achievement list

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/marvel-vs-capcom-2/achievements/

About how often do you guys fight a Vega? I've had the game since it came out, and probably only played 1 maybe 2 Vegas tops. Now, granted, I'm not on it all the time, but it seems like he's one of the least used characters. The only other characer I see less of seems to be Seth. Just curious.

I main Vega, but I never fight one, so I can't see how other people use him...

About how often do you guys fight a Vega? I've had the game since it came out, and probably only played 1 maybe 2 Vegas tops. Now, granted, I'm not on it all the time, but it seems like he's one of the least used characters. The only other characer I see less of seems to be Seth. Just curious.

I main Vega, but I never fight one, so I can't see how other people use him...

Once in a blue moon. I'm on a 360. As a Sagat main running into a Vega is certainly a low point of my day so I tend to remember.

I too main vega...

If you're on the PS3 version I go by the same name on the PSN as I do here - "Schwaltzvald"

I'll probably add you tonight.

@ BardicKnowledge- Another good way to use her stomps is after you connect a target combo in midair. I haven't perfected the timing for it yet, but it's been done to me a few times.

• 1 month later...
So is there any hype for this left at all?

Yes there is! Just finished playing it right now. Loving the championship mode. I do think that the new replay mode should be applicable to any match and then users can vote on a wide range of bloopers, n00bness and epic battles. There are some battles where I wished I could have saved a replay of it. Ah well.

i actually havent played for a while but i played it this weekend on my friends name and now i will be on a lot more prob starting tomorrow. All PS3 users are more than welcome to add me for some Street Fighter fun. Not that im amazing but i wouldnt say i am terrible.