Ridiculously Happy Songs?

red120

I dunno about Discovery there JJT. It may be cause I've watched Interstella 5555 but a couple of the songs are a bit of a downer. Nightvision and that one that I can't remeber the name to that is the second track from the end were both kinda downers.

On the other hand One More Time, Digital Love, Superheroes, and Too Long were all really uplifting. Something Between Us was bit in the middle ground if you put it in the context of the movie though.

I dunno about Discovery there JJT. It may be cause I've watched Interstella 5555 but a couple of the songs are a bit of a downer. Nightvision and that one that I can't remeber the name to that is the second track from the end were both kinda downers.

On the other hand One More Time, Digital Love, Superheroes, and Too Long were all really uplifting. Something Between Us was bit in the middle ground if you put it in the context of the movie though.

outside the context of Interstella 5555, the music seems happy to me. i know what you mean, though.

outside the context of Interstella 5555, the music seems happy to me. i know what you mean, though.

Interstella made me a very sad panda. The space ship janitor deserved better than that.

Oh, and most of the Sonic Adventure 1&2 theme songs are ridiculously happy. Take Tails for instance.

But then you gotta take into account the totally "Thorg Life" Knuckles rap songs. It still haunts my nightmares. They completely cancel out the happy stuff.

Even those songs are still upbeat if you listen to the lyrics. Whether or not you think it was executed well is another story.

many anime theme songs tend to be ridiculously happy, I mean just ridiculous..

'Can't take my eyes off of you' comes to mind.

'Nightbirds' by Shakatak is a good choice. Mostly instrumental.

'closer' by NIN is actually a pretty dancable, almost happy song.. A lot of people don't see that.

There's some good pop sensibility behind his agonizing voice.(and nothing wrong with it)

DJ Ham - Be Happy

:D

Other than that... acouple of personal favorites:

Recon - Right Here

Heaven7 - Dance Me

CLSM - Free Your mind

UFO and Hixxy - Welcome 2005 (Hixxy Mix)

CRW - I Feel Love (Mauro Picotto mix)

(oo and recently, this one) CRW - Feel Love (Breeze and Styles mix)

Cosmicman - I Love You

GEOS - Power and Glory

Recon - Enjoy

Dougal and Gammer - Testing 1 2

Hixxy and Recon - Love Comes

And too many more to mention. I recently found a Ferry Corsten - Digital Punk happy hardcore remix sample, but Iv lost it... havnt got the mixer name or anything... if anyone knows who it is, tell me plz

Bladiator's Shave Slave (Kirby 64), A Dangerless Road (Super Mario RPG), O, Say Can Yoshi (Yoshi's Story) and Grand Valse Mario (Super Mario World) (I'm a big fan of his in case you couldn't tell). Not exactly the uber-happy kind of music, but they always have me snapping my fingers.

The Wingless' Dust on the Notes, despite being under a minute long, has a very nice old-town feel to it. Used to be featured on his website but he's since taken it down with the release of Allegiance.

DarkeSword's Blue Skies Over Guardia (Chrono Trigger) gives you this awesome soaring feel. You may think it more majestic rather than straight-out happy, but the mental imagery (at least for me)! Ahh.

djpretzel's SwankyVegas (Super Mario World) is pretty awesome too, and Dr. Fruitcake's Mario'sTropicalParadise (Super Mario Bros) is also worth a look.

And I'm not sure if this counts, but Dirty Mix (Super Mario Bros) by A Scholar and A Physician, Binster and richBRF is hilariously random.