Dead Fantasy I

TehDonut

Wat no orgy? no wai!

it's just a shame he has to rip VG models for his videos to get any attention.

I don't think he likes it either. When I saw this I was somewhat surprised, because I'd read the Q&A section when Haloid came out:

Internet: OMGZ This is awesome!!! Please make more!!!

Me: Currently I have about 17 movies storyboarded in my mind to a bunch of different songs, and the list keeps growing. 11 of those movies are of my original series with my friends and I in a story that I want to tell. The other 6 are with characters I know you would recognize. Like I said earlier, this was to gain publicity to promote my original work, which I would prefer to tell. Will you still be around in a few months when I make another story of characters you haven't seen? Given time I hope my characters become somewhat of a staple just the same. One thing that comes to mind when I think of this balance, the Directors of Star wars, The Matrix Trilogy, Final Fantasy the Spirits Within. As talented as those directors are, and as much esteem and respect they've earned in their past works. What must be maintained is the balance in what I want to show you and what you want me to show you.

It's a pretty fine line to walk, IMO. If he had come out with something original I seriously doubt a thread would have been made about it. So if he rounds out the DF storyline, will his name mean enough in order to promote his original work?

Wat no orgy? no wai!

I don't think he likes it either. When I saw this I was somewhat surprised, because I'd read the Q&A section when Haloid came out:

It's a pretty fine line to walk, IMO. If he had come out with something original I seriously doubt a thread would have been made about it. So if he rounds out the DF storyline, will his name mean enough in order to promote his original work?

Funny you said that.

Shortly after Haloid came out, he was hired by Midway for this strange, blended job somewhere between animator and idea-man.

So, it got him a job in the video game industry.

bitch