OCR00843 - Suikoden "Forgotten Daze"

Ginnsu

• 3 years later...

Really cool, really pulse pounding.

I like how the intro sets up the rest of the mix; the energy is already there, and then they add the beat and melody before tying it all together. The breaks throughout the mix do similar things. They allow you to catch your breath, but they don't let you forget that it's going to start again at full force.

I definitely like the the piano coming in at 3:12.

Awesome mix.

• 2 months later...

As mentioned bellow, this is really a kick ass song. Truely a must listen as mentioned bellow... I listened to it three times and it's good. :nicework:

Really cool, really pulse pounding.

I like how the intro sets up the rest of the mix; the energy is already there, and then they add the beat and melody before tying it all together. The breaks throughout the mix do similar things. They allow you to catch your breath, but they don't let you forget that it's going to start again at full force.

I definitely like the the piano coming in at 3:12.

Awesome mix.

• 3 months later...

Pretty nice soundscape here, with some very cool synth sounds. I really love the synth version of some ortof low sounding pan flute. It's such a cool tone!

The beat is a little generic for a good chunk of the mix, but overall, this has massive textures, some good breakdowns, and the interspersed jungle bird sounds really give it an awesome feel in an otherwise synthetic backdrop.

there's a lot of repetition, but it has a lot of builds and breaks, so it doesn't get too old. This is a really nice mix, and it's cool to hear SGX's debut. :-D

• 1 year later...
Sweet mix. It's not one of those songs that drag on and on. It stays upbeat and interesting until the song ends. Leaving you feeling "aw man, it's over?" This is instantly a classic in my mind, and it'll be a favorite of mine for quite a while. This mix is featured in a flash movie made by one of SGX's fans. You can find a link to it on his page: http://www.supergreenx.com.

I have found a link to the flash here: http://dagobah.net/flash/GenSui.swf

Took me a while, but it was worth it. It was this flash that introduced me to SGXs work.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00843 - Suikoden "Forgotten Daze"