Get Down {breaks}

Beatdrop

Awesome stuff! Gotta say, I'm big on all your original work. Do you have any more available to listen to? I particularly loved your "Summer Sadness" album, but I loved the style more toward the end of it the most. It's got a lot of heart. That's hard to find in music these days, especially in the electronic genre, so I felt the need to tell you to keep it up! Great stuff indeed! ;)

Well, Summer Sadness wasn't an album so much as it was a DJ Mix. Every now and then, I'll make one of those and maybe throw one of my songs in for good measure, but usually it's all music of a particular style that I'm extremely fond of.

I've made four original albums to date, with this song being one of the tracks for inclusion on the fifth (still in production).

The last two albums, Everlast and In The Dark are available for sale on a track-by-track basis at my Broadjam page for a mere $.99 a pop: http://www.broadjam.com/beatdrop

They were free originally, but it's been long enough, and anyone who cared enough to keep tabs on it from the beginning got it when it was released.