ro-ffle-and-lole (4)

r-o-f-l-and-lole (6)

ro-ffle-and-l-o-l (6)

r-o-f-l-and-l-o-l (8)

None of these match

Edit:

L-M-A-O (4)

Edit2:

just in case it wasn't clear that the "you fail" was a joke. I was expecting the satirization of nitpickers would be extreme enough that people would notice its absurdity. Still, the number of syllables is off by at least one, in either direction, depending on acronym pronunciation, and I thought I'd point that out while at the same time making fun of myself for doing so.

i know it was a joke. but i had to make use of the :? to let you know that my parody writing skills are unparalleled by mortal man.

sweet mercy, i'm starting to sound like the wingless.

also, what's with the lole/loal pronunciation? i've always pronounced it like "ALL" with an "L" at the beginning.

LOL = LOL. right?

i know it was a joke. but i had to make use of the :? to let you know that my parody writing skills are unparalleled by mortal man.

sweet mercy, i'm starting to sound like the wingless.

also, what's with the lole/loal pronunciation? i've always pronounced it like "ALL" with an "L" at the beginning.

LOL = LOL. right?

Bitch, if you sounded like me, we wouldn't be having this iambic pentameter fuckup!

Fuck the drumbeat. I'll just record him reciting the poem, then I can distort his voices and rearrange the words like refrigerator magnets. Thus, I will have mixed it not once, but twice, and thereby satisfy the implicit condition in the word "remix" by mixing it again.

Also, I haven't played Portal and won't get to for a while. Should I just leave the thread now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...