Sign in to follow this  
Omni-Psyence

Thread format question

Hello, I notice that threads read backwards here than most other forums, meaning that the oldest post is on the last page instead of the first. Might there be some way on my side to change this? thanks.

Might there be some way on my side to change this? thanks.

Bolt your chair to the celing and equip it with a seatbelt. :-P j/k

If you read my other topic titled "Linnear, threaded, Hybrid...*sigh*" you'll see I talk about this also. And I agree. It's weird.

Not that it has anything to do with this... There's one of those crazy/awesome!!! flash movies out there with Gouki and Chameleon. If you watch it you'll notice the hit counters are switched. :| Normally in fighting games it counts above your character how many hits you score against your opponent. But in this flash movie it registers the number of hits you take. :?

Just like this... Backwards. Yet I wonder... Not so much if/when the person/s in control of this forum will "correct" this... But be concerned enough to do so.

I have 'correct' in quotations because - perhaps to them it is correct. Or maybe they've never used any other forum before. :razz:

Actually, the default setting is that the newest posts are displayed last, so I'm not sure how you guys got it to be the other way. Be sure your "Thread Display Mode" is set to "Oldest First" in your user CP.

Well I'm not sure if it is designed this way on purpose or what, since I just joined here last night. If it is, oh well.

*edit*

Wow you're right. Thanks for the tip. I don't know how that happened either, I didn't mess with anything :P

Thanks!