New G15 Keyboard So Sexy.

Equinox

pics or gtfo

Google is easy to use, but pics are always nice.

logitech_g15.jpg

While the G15 looks really cool, I'm more than satisfied with the keyboard I bought for my laptop (my laptop's "D" key stopped working). It's not quite as fancy, but it's stylishly simplistic, and it was only $20 with the google checkout deal at Buy.com. It's slim, light, and it isn't clunky like desktop keyboards, but it has feels more "crisp" than a normal laptop keyboard.

http://the-gadgeteer.com/review/kensington_slimtype_keyboard_review

kensington-slimtype1.jpg

kensington-slimtype2.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks that apple keyboards are butt-ugly?

Just terrible. My university has few of these Macs and at first, I was happily supprised. Then I was lightly anoied, when I found out that I didn't know how to operate the system. Well, this was someting that I could still live with. Lean something new everyday and so forth. BUT THE KEYBOARD!!! OH GOD!!

Just terrible. My university has few of these Macs and at first, I was happily supprised. Then I was lightly anoied, when I found out that I didn't know how to operate the system. Well, this was someting that I could still live with. Lean something new everyday and so forth. BUT THE KEYBOARD!!! OH GOD!!

It seems like nearly everything Apple has released within the last few years looks like a lifeless, white, shell of a product.

No, they are terrible. More than that, my fingers don't work properly on them. My fingers DEMAND large chunky keys to press, not these little tiny nodules that barely depress at all.

Not to try and steal the thread btw, but does anyone have any recommendations on a killer gaming mouse?

One of these two: http://www.techspot.com/reviews/hardware/mouse_roundup_gaming/

cop4.jpg

g5.jpg

I have the Logitech MX518, which is basically the optical predecessor to the Logitech G5. I bought it before the G5 came out, but it is still awesome. I would probably go for G5, because it's cheaper, and Logitech is awesome.

307658.jpg

haha no label that's fucking retarded

It's brilliant, actually. I was effectively forced to learn to touch-type as my typing teacher held a notebook over the keyboard above my hands to prevent me from seeing the keys. One hour of that worked like a charm.

A label-less keyboard will force the same restrictions on people, forcing them to learn the key positions and memorize them.

One of these two: http://www.techspot.com/reviews/hardware/mouse_roundup_gaming/

cop4.jpg

g5.jpg

I have the Logitech MX518, which is basically the optical predecessor to the Logitech G5. I bought it before the G5 came out, but it is still awesome. I would probably go for G5, because it's cheaper, and Logitech is awesome.

307658.jpg

No, no, and no.

deathadderbq9.jpg

Get the Razer Deathadder. It's so comfortable compared to Razer's other mice since they are meant for right and left-handed people. Not saying the Logitech's are bad though :P

No, no, and no.

Get the Razer Deathadder. It's so comfortable compared to Razer's other mice since they are meant for right and left-handed people. Not saying the Logitech's are bad though :P

Yeah, I haven't looked at mice for awhile, so I missed the Deathadder, which, apparently, would definitely be the mouse of choice if one were to go with a Razer. Personally, I cannot imagine a mouse more comfortable than the Logitech G5, it feels amazing.