Zero Punctuation (Hilarious) Game Reviews

sephfire

You know, after me and my friend watched that SMG video, my friend raised a good point.

What are Nintendo 5 most recent IPs? It does seem like all that Nintendo makes nowadays is Mario/Metroid/Zelda games...All I can think of is Pikmin.

Its a good thing I love those games series'.;-)

You know, after me and my friend watched that SMG video, my friend raised a good point.

What are Nintendo 5 most recent IPs? It does seem like all that Nintendo makes nowadays is Mario/Metroid/Zelda games...All I can think of is Pikmin.

True. I don't feel like digging out the magazine now, but a recent issue of Game Developer listed the number of original IPs published in the last 4 years. Nintendo had very few compared to the rest. Fewer than EA, even. I want to say Ubisoft had the most, but they might have come in second to someone else. I'll have to find the magazine.

Brain Age.

Big Brain Academy.

Chibi-Robo.

Geist.

Wario Ware.

Nintendogs.

He posted at Something Awful saying it was just a way to break up the grind for his own sake. I think the weekly reviews were starting to drive him nuts. I'm guessing he'll do this sort of thing from time to time.

For some side news, Yahtzee will be at the Game Developer Choice Awards with new videos. So will the Mega64 guys. Fun will be had, no doubt.

He posted at Something Awful saying it was just a way to break up the grind for his own sake. I think the weekly reviews were starting to drive him nuts. I'm guessing he'll do this sort of thing from time to time.

For some side news, Yahtzee will be at the Game Developer Choice Awards with new videos. So will the Mega64 guys. Fun will be had, no doubt.

Hmm, that makes sense, I guess. How do I see all of that greatness (I love Mega 64)?