Zero Punctuation (Hilarious) Game Reviews

sephfire

I remember in Mercenaries 1 I called for a helicopter drop off and the pilot landed on debris...Which caused the helicopter to bounce off the floor and explode on a nearby mountain

I died here man, I just fuggin died :lol: . Same with the Mercenaries 2 ZP review..

Thank goodness for my resurrecting ability but still.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder what possessed him to pick up the Wii version when the word on the street says it's better on the 360 and PS3 anyway? I know he's in the business of not giving a damn what other people say, but still. I'm glad he acknowledges his own short-sightedness on this one, but I really would've preferred him rating a version of the game that didn't make him pull his hair out in frustration.

Yes, his frustration's funny, but I actually feel bad for him on this case. The Wii Force Unleashed wasn't what the game was meant to be in the first place, so it feels like he's reviewing a proxy game rather than the real deal. Which is what I would've liked to see, truthfully.

But I admit, his humor was still sharp and entertaining, so it wasn't a loss overall.

I watched about 4 or 5 of these and was surprised that they were mostly unfunny. Are his reviews serious or no (does he actually like the games he slams)? Even if it is all a joke, I found his metaphors and insults that I'm sure he finds clever to be pretty juvenile. I mean, I like the AGVN who can be accused of the same, but at least I find his videos legitimately funny when he isn't spewing out nonsense about animal feces. If this guy's reviews are serious, he comes across as someone who can't handle a plot and not talented at being funny.