Zero Punctuation (Hilarious) Game Reviews

sephfire

Kinda flat this time around. Amusing, but certainly not his best. The humor was good when he started going on about how it was experimental. He does bring up good criticisms about the flatness of the game's story (especially considering the high potential for awesome dystopian fiction can get) and in some of the detection seeming spotty.

Seems like he really wanted to like this game, and though he was disappointed I guess he doesn't view the effort as a waste, which does say more about Mirror's Edge than a lot of other games he's reviewed.

He manifested one of his jokes from the point of view of an idiot developer with a bar stuck in his head. Quite intelligent, I must say!

Oops, forgot to comment on the Guitar Hero:World Tour review last week: I think he could of given Rock Band much more credit than he did.

Yeah, I'd agree that it's a pretty fair assessment of it. Considering the Campaign Mode is meant to be the main attraction for a group of friends, I agree with him that the replay value's probably not as good as Team Fortress 2.

Though personally, I like the co-op experience more than the versus humans aspect of TF2, so there you go.

Yeah, I'd agree that it's a pretty fair assessment of it. Considering the Campaign Mode is meant to be the main attraction for a group of friends, I agree with him that the replay value's probably not as good as Team Fortress 2.

Though personally, I like the co-op experience more than the versus humans aspect of TF2, so there you go.

*backstabs Triad Orion*