Zero Punctuation (Hilarious) Game Reviews

sephfire

So for some reason I had managed to avoid watching most of his videos. Then I got bored last Saturday at work and remembered it. I watched a newer one. I then proceeded to watch his videos for the rest of the shift. Four hours of hilarity. I think I loved his Painkiller one the best. Like Sephire, I now eagerly await every Wednesday.

So for some reason I had managed to avoid watching most of his videos. Then I got bored last Saturday at work and remembered it. I watched a newer one. I then proceeded to watch his videos for the rest of the shift. Four hours of hilarity. I think I loved his Painkiller one the best. Like Sephire, I now eagerly await every Wednesday.

Welcome to the club. Pull up a chair and grab some popcorn.

Maximum Carnage had some pretty bad pacing problems, most stages just kept droning on and on with throwing the same shit at you making it unbearably repetitive. Pretty mediocre for a brawler.

There are numerous good Spider-Man games. Aside from Spider-Man 2 and Ultimate Spider-Man, the one for Sega CD was great for its time (hasn't aged too well though), both PS1 games from Activision were quite solid as well. There was also a 2D arcade game from Sega which I haven't played.

OK I got it, Not all of them suck but like the 10 games that have come out because of the spiderman movies suck.

Maximum Carnage is fucking hard btw.

Hard...? HARD was a gawd damn understatement! :-x

Granted I do remember playing the first genesis Spiderman way back when... That first climbing level when you're trying to dodge the lightning attacks gave me many an hour of frustration.