Zero Punctuation (Hilarious) Game Reviews

sephfire

Oh, and for the record,
is still to this day one of the most beautiful and hauting piece of video game music ever made.

Amen to that! So subtle and moving, yet uncomfortable and chilling.

I've been watching ZP for a while and, I have to say, he's gone through fluxes of being really REALLY angry and then not being so-much angry as opposed to playful. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood was very playful, but then again it WAS his 100th video. Silent Hill 2 was one of the mostly kiss-ass episodes but it was still awesome. My favorites still include Fable 2, Mirror's Edge, Duke Nukem Forever, and Guitar Hero 3.

I hope he gets around to the new Wolfenstein game. It was released with such little fanfare online (at least to me, maybe I just wasnt in the right sites. Hell, Gamespot hadn't reviewed it when I visited it on the launch day).

I read your post with great care

and became acutely aware

of a pattern i see

so basically

I see what you did there

Man how did he keep that shit up for that long.

It's not that hard once you get into the rhythm. I mean, look at the monstrous 'Twas poems I made at times. It just gets into your system, you cruise for a while, and then you fix and trim it so it keeps a reasonably steady beat in the end. It does stick with you for a bit once you're done though :lol:

Or, to put it another way...

Keeping up such rhyming schemes,

is not as hard as it seems.

You just get a groove,

as your fingers move.

Then the beat haunts all your dreams.