Zero Punctuation (Hilarious) Game Reviews

sephfire

I find it odd he thinks just because the graphics were "2D" (they aren't really) the SNES could handle it... the backgrounds have really nice artwork and combine with polygonal cloth patches and vector-like uh yarn graphics. No way SNES could handle that.

sometimes people exaggerate

weird I know

edit: oh shit that killzone 3 review was incredible

I find it odd he thinks just because the graphics were "2D" (they aren't really) the SNES could handle it... the backgrounds have really nice artwork and combine with polygonal cloth patches and vector-like uh yarn graphics. No way SNES could handle that. The game's graphics are praised by pretty much everybody, its about the only thing good about the game IMO.

But the lack of the ability to die, or use hardly any special powers in the game really makes it a kinda snore fest. Coop is also completely useless compared to other Kirby titles

Hey, that's uncalled for. I'm sure The Coop is just as good at Epic Yarn as he is at other Kirby titles.

Another excellent episode guys.

Sephire, if you're still popping in here from time to time, any chance the overwhelming response from teachers/doctors you tweeted might necessitate a pro-active company for gamification in these fields? I would donate to a kick-starter for such a project, heck, I'd donate regularly. I believe in the importance of it.

Another excellent episode guys.

Sephire, if you're still popping in here from time to time, any chance the overwhelming response from teachers/doctors you tweeted might necessitate a pro-active company for gamification in these fields? I would donate to a kick-starter for such a project, heck, I'd donate regularly. I believe in the importance of it.

wrongthreadbrah

Dragon Age 2, sounds complicated.

HAH! I bring you this newest Zero Punctuation!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/3008-Pokemon-White

I laughed at the ending, and the thing about the bell is pretty accurate. But that tower had some cool music, so it evened out.

But his racism comment is something that even GameFAQs is done with... Come on, Yahtzee, you're using ancient 4chan /v/ jokes now?

HAH! I bring you this newest Zero Punctuation!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/3008-Pokemon-White

I laughed at the ending, and the thing about the bell is pretty accurate. But that tower had some cool music, so it evened out.

But his racism comment is something that even GameFAQs is done with... Come on, Yahtzee, you're using ancient 4chan /v/ jokes now?

Hey, he wasn't in this one either.

You know, I was going to say it was a bit stupid for him to complain that there was only one strategy (super-effective moves) then later complain that a gym leader forced him to use a different strategy.

Then I remembered that my battle with Elesa basically went "Whoops, Emolga can fly. Better get out the Boldore."

I haven't played Pokemon since Gold/Silver... kind of caught on to the same-ness of every release and I always had trouble navigating the "what is everyone weak to" chart that I printed out and set on my lap. I was done when they started giving Pokemon TWO types and I couldn't do the math to figure out what they were weak to.

I haven't played Pokemon since Gold/Silver... kind of caught on to the same-ness of every release and I always had trouble navigating the "what is everyone weak to" chart that I printed out and set on my lap. I was done when they started giving Pokemon TWO types and I couldn't do the math to figure out what they were weak to.

...But they've always had 2 types...

Hell, who cares about strength and weakness, my current team is more thematic and while it has some weaknesses, it's also a lot more fun than constant min/maxing.

(Just because I dont feel like typing out the names and to avoid spoiling some things, I use 630 609 637 494 503 and 643. 503 and 630 are the exception to the theme, simply because I needed a flying and I can't part with my starter.)

Victini, Samurott, Chandelure, Mandibuzz, Volcarona and Reshiram.

But what's the theme, again?

Fire.

With the exception of Mandibuzz and Samurott (and I'd dump Mandibuzz for a flying fire in a second if there was one available), they all have fire and something else, namely Psychic, ghost, bug and dragon. Samurott is the only pure type, as Mandibuzz is flying dark. (And I could drop Samurott for a good hybrid water, but frankly, he has 4 HMs on him so he's a bit of a swiss army knife)