Zero Punctuation (Hilarious) Game Reviews

sephfire

I think people lost interest in him. I know I have.

Or maybe people got sick of waiting through a '30-second' advert that freezes to buffer every 2 seconds while the "Your content will be displayed in..." counter refuses to go down during these periods.

Every. Single. Time.

Especially when said advert only decides to appear halfway through the episode, returning you to the start of the video after wiping the content your computer had already buffered.

Or maybe that's just me. Still watch it every week, though.

But now you`re back...

I was actually thinking about this guy (the show really) when I saw all the junk that was (is) going down with Extra Credits, and wondering where he was.>

But now you`re back...

Or maybe people got sick of waiting through a '30-second' advert that freezes to buffer every 2 seconds while the "Your content will be displayed in..." counter refuses to go down during these periods.

Every. Single. Time.

That's kind of how I feel about all the Legend of Zelda games and their @$#@%#@#$@#$ing unskippable cutscenes.

OH HEY I FOUND ANOTHER COMPASS. THANK YOU SO MUCH NINTENDO FOR EXPLAINING TO ME FOR THE 600TH TIME WHAT THEY DO AGAIN.

[/derail]

Anyway, hurrah Yahtzee, still fresh and funny to me, I don't mind the ads so much personally. His reviews usually entertain me enough that it's a fair trade.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I'd gather he liked the game since he actually said he liked the game from the offset.

ah. well, I do apologize for contributing to the thread, I thought it was a satisfactory, albeit obvious, opening statement. Although, it could have been seen as synopsis instead of a revelation.

I wonder how is going to feel about Gears of War 3, if/when he wants to review it. I'm sure this one is going feature even more hair tussling!