Spanish for Everyone DS

XZero

Hello EEX This game is really great and has lots of humor!:razz:

I'm glad we have some great devs like you who make these types of games.

Because me and my friend have been distributing it across the internet and has had at least a thousand of downloads from your game! Its really quite exciting!

I'm also planning on Making this game available on a lot major sites so customers dont have to waist there time going to the store and buying it.

Hope you make a sequel!

Wow, way to brag about stealing the work of someone in this very thread. Are you dense or what?

Because me and my friend have been distributing it across the internet and has had at least a thousand of downloads from your game! Its really quite exciting!

I'm also planning on Making this game available on a lot major sites so customers dont have to waist there time going to the store and buying it.

Hope you make a sequel!

That's... that a new level of douchebaggery. I have no idea how you could think posting this was a good thing, and I hope EEX sends your message to his company's lawyers.

Indeed, I would really prefer if people buy the game instead of downloading it on the Internet... But I know that there's a lot of people who owns a R4 card adapter to play Nintendo DS games and download them on the net... Personally, I'm a little bit against those cards, but in other way people can try our games with it and discover who we are so in that case, it's quite good. My way of thinking is: if you download the game and like it, buy it after. It will encourage not only ourselves, but all the gaming industry as well.

I'm really glad that you guys enjoy the game. We had a lot of fun doing it and we hope that you will have some fun playing it.

Hope you make a sequel!

" Thanks for your great work, in return I'll steal your money! "

Wtf?

Hope you make a sequel!

Ya know, screw you. I hope you get caught.

Fuck, that is the most asshole I've seen in one post on OCR, and I saw goatse imagebombs.

Hope you make a sequel!

Hahahahahahaha! It's like stealing your neighbor's car and going "BOY THIS SURE IS AN AWESOME CAR THAT I STOLE FROM YOU AIN'T IT?" Way to be retarded. And a dick.

lol

jigisupzm0.png

I'm not quite sure what to do. I don't really care if my account gets banned, but that bit about using an emulator kinda scares me, even though I have a legit copy of the game.

I don't get it. Then million of other players don't have permission to post all of their videogame videos then.

Massive bannings for all!

lol

jigisupzm0.png

I'm not quite sure what to do. I don't really care if my account gets banned, but that bit about using an emulator kinda scares me, even though I have a legit copy of the game.

I would be a bit wary, especially if it is aparent you were using an emulator on YouTube. I know some guys who got into some major legal trouble doing the same sort of thing. I think its fine when the game is getting good publicity, but I have a feeling this one could be pulled from the stores somewhat soon...

I don't think you'll actually learn anything from it. It seems to be more of a Spanish word game type of thing. I believe it includes a version of Hangman, actually. If you want to learn something, check out (I think I'm right about this) "My Spanish Coach" for DS in November. Sorry if that's not right, but either way, nothing tops "Spanish for Everyone."

Why would you promote this garbage Ubisoft title? Do you have some sort of connection with them? Spanish for Everyone will go down as one of the best DS games of all time!!

^^ Who's promoting? It was an honest answer to the question. Spanish for Everyone tops My Spanish Coach, but the fact is you won't be learning to speak Spanish from this game. You will be laughing too hard. I guess several years with EB/Gamestop has placed me in a position where I just automatically recommend games without thinking about it. Let me revise my post from the first page:

If you want to learn Spanish, go buy "My Spanish Coach." If you want a fun[ny] game, go buy "Spanish for Everyone."

See? Problem solved.

• 1 month later...