Elder Scrolls - Pirates of Oblivion

John Revoredo

Has this Remix been accepted yet?

Nope.. Just sent the remix to Ocr a couple of days ago.. though i don't have much faith of it getting accepted because of it's medely-ish structure.

Anyways, that comment sounded pretty encouraging ! LOL

I really like how you've played with the theme and turned it all pirate-y.

Being a huge fan of the original and the game, I'd be lying if I said I didn't "miss" certain parts of the original. You've only taken the opening few notes of the source and played with them. It'd be interesting to hear what you could do with some of the Oblivion theme's "body" in this new genre.

Regardless, an enjoyable listen.

Thanks a lot for the first part of the comment.!

.. yeah, i know I've only made an arrangement..a big arrangement of only one theme of Oblivion... My goal was to see how much I could play with a single melodic idea. Seriously, I wish I could have put more Oblivion stuff into it.. Maybe for the new remixes coming!.

Now that you say.. in Bushido http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16069 I'll have to do something like that.. X gave me a couple of ideas of featuring another Sango Fighter themes in the mix, and now that I see it's really liked by people, I'll give it a try.

Thanks a lot for commenting!

I really appreciate