Okami music sheets..?

Schwaltzvald

So yeah on a whim I decided to spend a good hour early in the morning observing through my artbook collection; eventually I came upon my imported copy of the Okami Official Art Book. I forgot how awesome it is though I soon noticed there was a couple of pages that had music sheets along with an 8-bit variation of Okami and its characters.

I refused to destroy it to scan it. I decided to instead meet up with a friend of mine that collects art books as well but digitally instead. He gave me a copy and here is the couple of pages that I was referring to...

281.jpg

&

280.jpg

has this been discussed before and if so what came out of it..?

If not then do the sheets mean anything to some remixers/artists here..?

As far as meaning something to artists, I suppose someone could use it as a guide when trying to figure out the song if they wanted to mix it. I have a scan of the artbook. Those sheets are of the song "The Sun Rises;" the 8-bit version, specifically.

For those of you not in the know, back when Clover was still around, the Japanese Okami website had a mini-game that presented Okami in the style of an old 8-bit RPG. The 'prize' when you beat the game was a download of an entire soundtrack of Okami music done in the style of an NES game. It's quite a fun listen, especially if you like Okami. I've got it, and I don't think it'd be a problem posting it considering it was a website download, except for hosting concerns. Dunno how high the demand would be. I might post it later on.

As far as meaning something to artists, I suppose someone could use it as a guide when trying to figure out the song if they wanted to mix it. I have a scan of the artbook. Those sheets are of the song "The Sun Rises;" the 8-bit version, specifically.

For those of you not in the know, back when Clover was still around, the Japanese Okami website had a mini-game that presented Okami in the style of an old 8-bit RPG. The 'prize' when you beat the game was a download of an entire soundtrack of Okami music done in the style of an NES game. It's quite a fun listen, especially if you like Okami. I've got it, and I don't think it'd be a problem posting it considering it was a website download, except for hosting concerns. Dunno how high the demand would be. I might post it later on.

PLEASE upload the songs. :)

The 'prize' when you beat the game was a download of an entire soundtrack of Okami music done in the style of an NES game. It's quite a fun listen, especially if you like Okami. I've got it, and I don't think it'd be a problem posting it considering it was a website download, except for hosting concerns. Dunno how high the demand would be. I might post it later on.

Hellz Yeah! You must post a host, or you will die!