Third Time's The Charm; It's Castlevania and it's metal

Tensei

Cut the top off, like I suggested. Put a lo-pass fiter on the guitars at around 7-8k and boost the 3-4k range. This will enhance pick attack and aggressiveness but tone down the fizzy characteristics. I do this all the time. Here's a little example.

http://tadakichi.baka.us/Sixto_Sounds/Audio/belmont_theme_wip.mp3

Same theme. :P And...now that I listen carefully, it sounds too much like yours! Probably wasn't going to finish it anyway. IM me if you need some help with mixing tips or ideas.

Dang, this is getting so close. I really hate to nitpick on it so much, but this is such a great track that it needs to sound as good as possible. I'd put just a tiny bit more high end on the snares so it doesn't sound as much like a bucket, and a tiny bit more midrange on the piano so it doesn't sound like a toy. Hats could have a little bit more high end too. None of these adjustments should be that big at all, just a few little tweaks. In the intro the bass is almost non-existent; during that part, before everything else comes in, your guitar and / or bass could definitely have some more bottom end, but then keep it the way you have it now once everything else comes in. Maybe just a tiny bit more bass overall, it's kinda hard to hear. The solo is awesome, as is pretty much everything else about this. Great work man, this has come a long long way from when I first heard it!