Printer Not Working

L.T.W.

What are the settings on the printer currently?

Is the ink relatively new or old?

Have you tried an alignment test?

Have you updated the drivers to your printer?

Is the website you're trying to print from known to have issues from simply printing..?

Is there any debris (old ink scraps, dustbunnies, paper debris) within the printer?

Have you tried a thorough cleaning of the ink cartridges..?

What are the settings on the printer currently?

Normal settings to Black&White, IDK what else you could be talking about.

Is the ink relatively new or old?
Very new
Have you tried an alignment test?
Yes, but that didnt solve it.
Have you updated the drivers to your printer?
nope :-(
Is the website you're trying to print from known to have issues from simply printing..?
Its any file I try to print.
Is there any debris (old ink scraps, dustbunnies, paper debris) within the printer?
It was printing perfectly find till now.
Have you tried a thorough cleaning of the ink cartridges..?
No, how do you do that?

Heres the first time it did it:

PrintingERROR2.jpg

Wow wtf :lol

just about to leave work to get home.

Since you're using a dell, there ought to be a program that relates to ur printer, (usually the one that comes with said printer) from there you should have access to settings, yet this seems to be more odd issue.

Find an option referring to cleaning your ink cartridges nozzles...

I'll explain more when I get home.

Edit: After some searching, I've come to the conclusion that...

Maybe it's time you got a new printer... How long have you had it..? I want to say it's a hardware issue with how the printer is not being sent information correctly and is causing that weird result...

Sorry I'm not much help after that point... imo Lexmark has never failed on me...

Maybe it's time you got a new printer... How long have you had it..? I want to say it's a hardware issue with how the printer is not being sent information correctly and is causing that weird result...

Sorry I'm not much help after that point... imo Lexmark has never failed on me...

I believe that has to do with what computer setup you're using. At my workplace, we use Dell computers (POS's) and we have had nothing but problems with the Lexmarks. On the other hand, the Dell printers work like a charm.

What is the model name of the printer? I could then give you some resources that may help you,

I believe that has to do with what computer setup you're using. At my workplace, we use Dell computers (POS's) and we have had nothing but problems with the Lexmarks. On the other hand, the Dell printers work like a charm.

What is the model name of the printer? I could then give you some resources that may help you,

...not to be mean or anything....but you are a moron for believing that the failure to set up the printer...or just the fact that Lexmarks are shit has anything to do with the Dell Hardware....1500 to 2000 dells in this office (not to mention the other offices) and not a single Dell printer...bunch of MFDs and HP printers and not a single printer problem caused by the Dell.

The OP problem would appear to be a print head...roller..or something to that effect. If you don't want to buy a new one (I'd suggest a Brother MFC-240c since I love mine) I would look at taking it apart if you can and cleaning and fixing everything.

...not to be mean or anything....but you are a moron for believing that the failure to set up the printer...or just the fact that Lexmarks are shit has anything to do with the Dell Hardware....1500 to 2000 dells in this office (not to mention the other offices) and not a single Dell printer...bunch of MFDs and HP printers and not a single printer problem caused by the Dell.

The OP problem would appear to be a print head...roller..or something to that effect. If you don't want to buy a new one (I'd suggest a Brother MFC-240c since I love mine) I would look at taking it apart if you can and cleaning and fixing everything.

Whoa. Sorry if you got the wrong idea. I wasn't ripping on the Dell hardwares, other than the computer support they have. That's it. Problem is hardware, something roller-type.

...I would look at taking it apart if you can and cleaning and fixing everything.

So, I fallowed your advice, and we discovered a piece of plastic stuck in there. Then we put it back together and it worked perfectly.

I just wonder how that lil piece fell in there. :S

Could have been stuck to a peice of paper that went through (based on your second image, that makes sense) or it could have floated in there...or could have been in your printer since you purchased it and has just now fallen on to the rollers (or where ever it was)