Final Fantasy 9 'You are not alone in the club' (dance/trance)

NeoS

Hello Peoples!

As stated in the topic title, this remix has been submitted to the panel. Although it's finished, i'm always open for some input. (maybe I could sneak in some small improvements before a judge listens to it ;-))

This remix was requested a few months ago (sorry for taking so long...) The person requested it was happy about it, so I thought i'd send it in.

Made in FL Studio.

NeoS - FFIX - You are not alone in the club 4:58, 160 kbps.

Enjoy.

I've yet to update the Queue thread, but it's already on the panel. :-P

Holy crap, that's FAST! :-D

Well, I guess that's a no-go for the fixes sneakin'. ;-)

And hey Ambient! Good 2 B back. Been VERY busy lately, but expect a Terranigma remix soon :-)

This has a very nice polished sound to it, IMO. I think intro might be a little too long, but that's just personal taste. As for the song itself, I think some parts could have some more going on, like 1:10 to 2:00 for example. However, once things really start to pick up, it's very nice to listen to. I especially like the outro part that starts around 4:10.

I think that you'll most likely receive borderline votes from the judges on this one. The production is great and everything sounds nice, but some parts just drag on a little. I can't really give advice, considering this has already been submitted, but if this doesn't get passed, I'd try to add more variation in some parts of the song.

Best of luck with getting this judged!

Thanks for the thumbs up A:B.

About the last part of the remix: I was thinking about a transition to something with that synth and melody, but then I changed my mind. It would make the piece drag on too long. I also tried to fit it in in earlier parts of the remix, but that didn't blend in very well. If this remix gets rejected I could always try to blend it in better.