MEETUP: NYC Dec. 29th - PM for Cellphone #s!

Bahamut

We should totally all go see Wintuk on the same day :lol:

Or not...too much money to think about something like that...however I have to agree on this planning of going to interesting places.

Wintuk definitely came across my mind. But yeah, the cash issue also came up as well... Let's see who's on the definite and maybe list who'd like to go as well. The cost per ticket will be at least 40 dollars. They set a maximum price as 200 dollars which is dependent upon the day you go see it. I think that the 29th might be one of the busy nights though because it's right before New Years and after Christmas. But the good thing is that they have 3 shows on that day so it's pretty flexible with scheduling stuff.

What say you now!?

Oh wow, I'd be up for that - I saw Saltimbanco about a week and a half ago at my school and it was good.

Edit: So, if we were to go as a group, we could potentially get group sales...but we'd have to hurry as that particular date is popular for stuff in NYC. Also...the tickets run from $40-200 normally. It's an expensive proposition, one I don't think is inclusive. I don't think we'd be able to pull it off.

So what sort of plans do we have in mind? Anything more concrete than last year? Preferably reducing the amount of walking and selecting places to eat in advance that would be able to seat us appropriately. ;) Not that I don't mind a degree of walking around, since you get to talk to people regardless. But it would be nice to have a sort of 'home base', you know?

Any particular choices of things to do for anyone? Someone earlier in the thread suggested Chinatown Fair arcade. Wintuk would be nice but I'm worried that it might be to expensive, especially for good seats.

I was in the city earlier today, and it was tough just deciding on what restaurant us 2 wanted to go to (lunch and dinner). I'd prefer that the restaurant is reserved ahead of time this year though.