MEETUP: NYC Dec. 29th - PM for Cellphone #s!

Bahamut

hey guys, i never post but i've been a fan for a while and follow the community a bit. i live in chinatown/lower east side and will be available that afternoon/evening, so depending on what you guys are up to (i'm not too interested in touristy stuff other than a trip to the empire state building which i love) i might meet up with you guys.

also, if you guys want recommendations for good restaurants in the neighborhood or wanna come over and play some wii/ddr(one of my pads is kind of wonky though)/etc., let me know. oh yea i have a keyboard too i got recently to try and play some vg tunes. doin alright on kraid i think for not having any musical training. maybe some of you guys can help me out =P

Why don't we just go ice skating in Central Park or something? Probably costs like 10 dollars or something like that. I forgot how much it was from the last time I was there. It's on the north end of Central Park though, at least one of the ice rinks is. It's an idea. I'm just throwing it out there.

I'd forgotten about this. Whether I'm there or not, I recommend the following:

HarvestWorks is... well, read the bio. One member came to our school last year to do a presentation with Max/MSP. Perhaps stopping in to check things out wouldn't be a bad idea.

What would we really be checking out though? It's an institution that probably doesn't want random strangers roaming around their building. If anything, there might be some sort of tour of the building or something like that. I just don't know how much of a draw that will be. It's an idea though.

I'm guessing no takers for ice skating in Central Park? That seemed like a pretty solid idea to me. For people who haven't skated before, we can always play crack the whip. :D

OK, pixie and I will actually not be coming this time around... sorry guys! Scheduling just isn't working out for us this year, w/ a couple things already planned with our respective afamilies. However, we can still do the overnight thing in Pleasantville, if anyone needs a place to stay or wants to chill. The caveat is we had a few too many people last time and the rest of my family was not so happy about that, so just contact me via PM/AIM/IRC if you're interested. First come first serve.

OK, pixie and I will actually not be coming this time around... sorry guys! Scheduling just isn't working out for us this year, w/ a couple things already planned with our respective afamilies. However, we can still do the overnight thing in Pleasantville, if anyone needs a place to stay or wants to chill. The caveat is we had a few too many people last time and the rest of my family was not so happy about that, so just contact me via PM/AIM/IRC if you're interested. First come first serve.

Aw, sorry to hear that

Cool Chick -1 :sad:

--And oh yeah, Cool Guy -1. Whatev. ;-)