MEETUP: NYC Dec. 29th - PM for Cellphone #s!

Bahamut

Hey, guys.

The chips have finally falling into place and I sadly am not going to be able to make it to the NYC meetup :-( But I am coming to MAGFest come Hell or high water!

Can/should I bring my PS2 with some games? Since we're all musical folks around here, I want to schoo... err, introduce everyone to Frequency and Amplitude.

Bring those games to MAGFest, Pezman. I'd love to try them out there.

SLEEPOVER PEOPLE-

On the 30th, my parents are having some guests over at ~2PM or so. This means that we probably shouldn't stay up extremely late and get up late, as it might inconvenience them. The earlier y'all can arrive here the better. Depending on the weather, Jill and I might also have plans to go somewhere at noon on the 30th, as well. If this is the case we'll get some breakfast stuff from Dunkin' Donuts (or something) for that morning so no one feels abandoned, and then we'll all clear out around 12:00. If weather is not permitting for that, we can be a little more relaxed and people can head out by 1pm.

So in short, start thinking of how you'll get *back* to wherever it is you live on Sunday morning - if you need info about public transportation, feel free to ask. Me and Wes know Metro North pretty well. :)

Then allow me to suggest a radical shift in planning (oh noes!).

Given the circumstances mentioned above and that we have not been able to agree on much of anything to do in the city, perhaps we should plan on arriving considerably earler than we had. We could chill in Central Park (or something else very nondescript and relaxing) and then head over around 4 or so (or else the earliest zircon is prepared to house us) and focus on that more than our city venture.

Unfortunately that won't really work. 8:00pm is the earliest or so we can accomodate people. My parents are also having guests over that evening, and Jill and I would like to eat dinner and spend time with them before you guys arrive. Shoot for arriving in Pville by 8, though if you have to come later, that's OK - keeping in mind that it takes 45 minutes on Metro-North to get from Grand Central to there.