Willing to PAY for original samples

ksduded

I am looking for some original compositions to use in a documentary. I need uplifting music with variations of piano and orchestra. I have attached a sample of one of the tracks, and I need something similar.

http://www.suhrwardybrothers.com/track1.mp3

I need it quick, thats why if you have some original tracks already composed, let me know.

Very IMPORTANT: The tracks should be in high sound quality

and yeah, I am willing to pay for the track.

I do a lot of writing for underscore, so I think I'd be interested in this, but the MP3 link isn't working! Once I hear it, I can get a demo to you and see if you're liking it, and we can go from there.

Also, perhaps you could give a little more detail about the project; is this playing on TV, in theaters, straight to DVD/VHS release, internet only, etc? Would this be a buyout license or would we keep the rights?

Yeah, which is why I smell F.O.W.L...

I was not getting the right response because I didn't make myself clear in the previous topic.

I am a professional, and I am in need of some original tracks urgently. I remembered that ocremix had a good community so came here. Its really disappointing that I need to prove myself.

goto my website www.suhrwardybrothers.com and check my work out for yourself.

I do a lot of writing for underscore, so I think I'd be interested in this, but the MP3 link isn't working! Once I hear it, I can get a demo to you and see if you're liking it, and we can go from there.

Also, perhaps you could give a little more detail about the project; is this playing on TV, in theaters, straight to DVD/VHS release, internet only, etc? Would this be a buyout license or would we keep the rights?

its a documentary project for the government. I am looking for a buyout.