Tekken 5 DR Online

Culturekoi

So I just got Tekken 5 DR Online on my PS3 this afternoon, and have been playing Arcade mode, trying to get back into my groove (not that I ever had one :razz:). I played two online matches against someone I barely know from some other game (it was pretty bad, since he was way outta my league and we had no way to communicate), and I'd love to get some more games in, since playing the AI gets mind-numbing.

Unless my searching abilities are truly sub-par, this seems to be the only DR thread around here, in which case I suppose this would be a good place for anyone seeking matches to share PSN's and set up games.

I look forward to seeing y'all online.

Also, in b4 slowpoke, etc...

EDIT: I forgot to put in my own PSN ^^; It's "Kashikoi08"

Forizzle: No, you can connect to random people. But it's nice to know other people who you're playing against, partly because there's no chat unless you have a headset, and partly because random people can be jerks or use lag-tactics, that kinda stuff.

AS, it's pretty good, actualy. There's definitely lag, especially for people outside the US :( But if you have a decent connection you can usually get by. But then, there's lag in almost everything, and it just ges really pronounced in fighters. But what're ya gonna do... This is it for online Tekken until 6 comes out (I THINK that's online...! I hope.) I think it's probably worth it if you like Tekken and have trouble finding other players in your area.

Hehe, well, no online fighting game can beat the feeling of the Arcade. Given the choice I'd rather play at an arcade but I can't find one anywhere in my area, and certainly not one with any decent fighting games. What a shame. I guess online will pretty much replace arcades completely, soon, but it's still tough to beat 'em as far as the experience goes.

Either way, it's silly to buy an expensive console for one or two games in the first place (even though that's what a lot of people seem to be basing their decisions on).

Either way, it's silly to buy an expensive console for one or two games in the first place (even though that's what a lot of people seem to be basing their decisions on).

So true. I would have bought a PSP and PS3 a long time ago if that was my case. But even Dark Resurrection is not enough to make me buy those systems. When more games come out that I like, then I'll invest in them. When I do, I will definately be playing on-line.

So true. I would have bought a PSP and PS3 a long time ago if that was my case. But even Dark Resurrection is not enough to make me buy those systems. When more games come out that I like, then I'll invest in them. When I do, I will definately be playing on-line.

Hehe, well, if you choose to get a PS3 at some point when it has a better selection, I look forward to playing you in Tekken 6 or something :P