Fix mah NES.

Jaybell

Actually, my NES is not really broken. I have no trouble playing games on it, so long as you keep the cartridge on the right of the NES. The problem is the audio.

I connect the NES to my TV with audio/video cords (the white/yellow/red things), but sometimes, when I'm playing, there's a humming coming from the TV. (The speakers, not the actual television itself. :P) Sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it's soft, and sometimes it's loud, but it's there. I switched the cords, and it still hums, so the problem is either the NES or the TV. Halp plzkthx.

Off the top of my head, nothing else is on, except a computer on the complete opposite end of the room. And maybe the DVD player? The NES is surrounded by a 64 and a Wii, but they are off. I will try with the DVD player off, and then maybe the computer.

Thanks for the advice! Even if it doesn't end up working! :P

I have no idea what ground loop means, BUT if I understand correctly, you are saying that the cables that are "screwed" (lololol) into the NES are the problem? Unfortunately, I haven't got any cables other than the power and the audio/video.

Still need to try w/o dvd player, though...