Judge-Os

DarkeSword

How about we rate cereals instead? This seems like a good one to start with:

Nintendo Cereal System - The Legend of Zelda

Pretty weak adaptation. It seems like you just took an existing cereal and slapped Zelda on top of it. The boomerangs look exactly like the moons from Lucky Charms. I don't get the sense that much effort went into making this.

Execution also very sloppy. The taste is lacking in sweetness. Could have used some marshmallows to balance it out.

NO

How about we rate cereals instead? This seems like a good one to start with:

Nintendo Cereal System - The Legend of Zelda

Pretty weak adaptation. It seems like you just took an existing cereal and slapped Zelda on top of it. The boomerangs look exactly like the moons from Lucky Charms. I don't get the sense that much effort went into making this.

Execution also very sloppy. The taste is lacking in sweetness. Could have used some marshmallows to balance it out.

NO

I can get on board with this.

I would be portrayed in commercials as trying, unsuccessfully and to comic effect, to acquire the cereal. At the close of each advert, Larry Oji would deliver some kind of catchphrase, explaining whom the cereal is for, and why that is not me.

HAH!! :lmassoff: That is the description of every classic cereal commercial that has ever existed!!

I can see if now: "Nice work Shael Riley, but our mission is to prove that this cereal is not disposable or merely background, but is as intricate, innovative, and lasting as any other cereal."

Judgment-O's! Commercial:

Screen fades from black to a brightly, happy kitchen table, complete with a bowl of Judgment-O's! Cereal, complete with Crunchy 'NOs'. In the background, you can hear the end of what is assumed to be another Judgment-Os commercial:

"For a limited time only, each box of Judgment-O's! comes with a FREE OverClocked voice changer!"

Child A > Alright Jimmy! Maybe THIS box has a voice changer! Let's check! After 7 tries, maybe we'll get it this time!

Child B >> [Digs deep into the box]

Child A > Did you find it?

Child B >> [Disappointedly] No- [Voice suddenly changes to a hopeful tone] Wait... [Pulls out a Judgment-O's! voice changer] Yay! We got one!

Child A > [Grabs Changer, hands trembling] We finally have one! L-Let's see if it works!!! What should I say first?

Child B >> How about... I don't know, just say something. [Anxiously shaking now]

Child A > Alright... [Places Voice Changer to lips] Test!

Both children await how the voice is going to be changed, shaking with anticipation, they hardly notice the minutes fly by [montage, remember, this is a commercial], occasionally pushing the 'change' button, but not hearing anything...

Child B >> Is it broken?

Child A > No... It just takes time to process the voice... Yeah, that's it... C'mon...

[suddenly]

Voice Changer >>> NO

[The Voice Changer suddenly spouts a small line of smoke... a self-destruction]

Child B >> N-No... That can't be it...

Child A > We used so many allowances...

Child B >> Ate so much cereal...

[both children fall into their chairs, sobbing into their Judgment-O's! cereal]

Buy some today!