The Ultimate Bedroom

ZeroBass.Exe

Wow, that many loves his super soakers.

I found the one I have! Just about 3/4 of the way up the pic, in the middle, there's two large ones with purple tanks and orange tips. Mine's the one on the right. Of course I haven't pulled it out of the garage in about 10 years....but yeah.

Trenthian's Ultimate bedroom.

My ultimate bedroom would consist of a second floor room accessible by two hatches on both ends of the room.

The hatches would be controlled via a voice activated lock. When not in use, the hatches would be part of the rooms floor. When commanded, the hatch would open up ( provided there was no pressure on it from above) and decend down to the ground floor by forming a stairway. The stairs would of course do a visual scan to make sure the area below was clear before decending. If for some reason or another the stairs were unable to come down, there would be a seekrit third stairway accesible via hidden doors. There is nothing automatic or mechanical about this hidden stairwell, its just secret and shouldn't be used except in emergency.

Inside the room:

The floors would be thick with carpet.

the room itself would have five walls, forming an equilateral pentagon.

Above the room would be a loft area extending over a third of the room and sectioned off with a safety railing.

The walls themselves would be very high indeed allowing me to comfortably stand and stretch in the loft area.

I would have the walls textured with large stones like the interior of a castle. Towards the cieling, I would have it look as though the castle has been falling apart, revealing a sky landscape painting in panoramic view. The Cieling would be painted to be a view of the night sky at twilight.

The sleeping area would be available through yet another hatch, leading to the loft area mentioned before. The hatch would be located in an invented constellation in the shape of my sigil.

I would have a california king bed, partitioned off from the rest of the loft area with a heavy curtain. There would also be a writing desk up there, with shelving fully supplied with a superb stationary collection, and a bedford writer's guide. Next to the bed on both sides there would be a manually posable hydrolic arm extending from the wall, supporting a 2x2 table space, which could extendover the bed, to support a lptop or something like that if you felt like being really lazy, and keeping warm.

Everything in the room would be custom crafted. I would have a mastercrafted wooden bedroom set in the loft area.

Down in the main space would be a Large wraparound work table, with one main multimedia PC with top of the line everything, and 4 secondary systems, loaded primarily for speed, data storage and network. They would be used as a PC farm for my music projects.

In this workspace, I would have my keyboards racked so I could play them seated.

I would have a large printer capable of printing out conductor's scores, and large ornate parts for orchestra.

I mentioned that the room should be large.

At the push of a button, from slits 10 feet up the wall, sound treatment curtain would unroll, and make the room suitable for recording and monitor playback.

In the room I would have a shelf area, stacked with drum shells, and cymbals. This shelf area would sit behind a two level drumrack, and I could add or subtract shells and pieces to my drumkit as desired.

There would be a minifridge and watercooler. ( for mountain dew, beer, snacks and water of course!)

I would have a sandwich closet. ( a place to store bread, and sandwich makings)

I would have a large comfy couch paired with memory foam ottomans.

Im thinking a large top of the line DLP screen, complete with Wii, PS2, Snes, DVD, CCTV, and Gaming PC.

The house this room was in would be part of a 10MBPS wireless interenet signal.

On one of the five walls would be an intercom, and dumbwaiter type thing leading to the outside world. I could order the finest takeouts or pinkdot and have it delivered directly into the room.

There would be a trash chute leading to a large trashbin/dumpster outside. It would of course be odor free somehow.

So basically the room would be kinda like a music making, fun having, thought inviting fortress that I could sustain myself in for weeks if need be.

One day. ::sigh::

On the super soakers..

All I had was the original Super Soaker 50, that's it and it was awesome for its time.

As for the ultimate bedroom...

Queen Sized bed (For me and my woman)

Custom-made cherrywood desk with hidden conpartments for my laptop & important documents already inside a firebox.

Surround Sound system with widescreen TV over a fireplace that can be hidden away when not needed...

Book cases for my books...

Of course my woman as well :)!!

There are many things I would add but I'm at work...

He kinda reminds me of this weird kid that lived in the dorms at my school. He had a Crown Victoria customized to look like a cop car. He had lights on it, a communicator, the antenna, the whole nine yards. It may have been a trooper car at one point. He also had 'police' badges on the windows of the car. The only thing holding him back was the license plate, which was a normal Alabama license plate.

What a weirdo. He was a creepy little guy, pretending to be a cop.