*NO* Mega Man 3 'Spin!' *FT*

Saunders

ok, you told me to wait until the flood came through and i did, i even waited a couple days because i know you must be busy with all the submissions that did make it. But yeah, i sent this about a month and a half ago and havent seen anything about it, so i guess it was lost. If you dont want to take this as a lost submission thats fine, i will wait longer and see if it pops up, but i dont think it will. Also, i waited a long time before submitting something because i didnt want to waist the judges time with a crappy remix, so i sent my best.

heres the link

the mix is titled "SPIN!" and its a sort of house to rock remix. I dont really know what to say about it except i had infact never planned on having guitars in it. Anyways, enjoy. It's from megaman 3 topman stage.

my email is andrew_19_cali@yahoo.com and my um, remixer name is Unknown_Break_Beater. I'm sorry i never had the chance to edit the id3 tags. I am not sure if theres any more info you need or not, oh well, if im missing something just ask for it.

More direct link - Haven't listened yet, will judge later.