Contra 4

Bahamut

spoooilorsz I unlocked those as well, I also got some interview where they talk about how videogame cover bands like to cover contra, also I unlocked some OTHER character, some chick. When you select probotector you can change his color by pressing up and down on the character select screen, also the original contra, the sound is fucked spoilleros end

Alright, gang -- I'm at 31/40 of the challenges, and am stuck. How on earth do you run fast enough to clear speed run 5? It's the lab waterfall climb. Oh, and I hate hostages -- they should all die. Limited ammo isn't terrible though.

Also, on Normal difficulty, I'm at what I believe is the end of the game and need help. Spoilers follow: After the acid climb, you fight a boss that appears to be a remake of Super C Stage 6's boss (but this time from the standard perspective). I've knocked out the side snakes (once), and apparently the teeth. But there's something above that that I can't figure out how to hit at all -- any advice would be much appreiciated (if you don't want to post spoilers, please PM me).end spoilers.

Anyway, it's an extremely solid game, and I can't wait to see what beating _all_ of the challenges does. Someday I might even play the game on hard...if I quit being absolutely raped on Normal.

Picked it up last night and got pwnt pretty hard;

I finished it on easy level and started working my way through normal now, and a few challenges here and there. I love the art style on a lot of the more "open" stages, such as the jungle and city, as well as the underwater stuff, and the music is pretty good, with the exception of the waterfall area music, which is frickin amazing. I'm going to remix the hell out of that one. :-D

This game is awesome.

I've only tried (and finally beat) Easy so far, but it's really cool how you'll reach a boss, get your ass completely obliterated and all continues lost and be like "no way, what!? It's not even possible to beat man! Easy my ass...", put the DS down and sit drooling for a while - then return and just "figure it out", beating the boss and feeling sooo good :)

It's so unfair and unforgiving too, impossible to beat on the first run without knowing what's going to happen. Like that first boss, it's not exactly the easiest thing to dodge [spoil]the attacks from above and the blue "flames" on the ground[/spoil] if you're not prepared!

It's short enough that restarting from the beginning isn't too bad, but not too short and definitely packed with cool stuff.

I love the Challenges too, and I sure as hell am not giving up until they're all cleared (only got the first two unlocks so far; and are they sweet or what?) but it's obvious that it'll take a while! Some of them contain the last areas from Normal and Hard though so I think I'll try to get through at least Normal first.

Music is ace, obviously, and I'm really looking forward to a soundtrack being available somewhere, somehow.

One of my fav. games for the DS for sure. On the other hand I have a boatload of fav. games for the DS, such a great system! :D