ok ok.. seriously this is sweet! New Song: Final Confrontation (Hard Style)

SenPi

Alright, so this is my first attempt at Hard Style, or something relatively the same/in the same general area. This song is under my D-Latch alius (D-Latch alius is used for more hardcore/dnb kinda stuff). Basically a long time ago I started on an end boss theme but never completely finished it. A few weeks ago I opened it up again and decided to re do it, and somehow it turned in to this :P. Nice Hard beats with some cool drum effects, dark atmosphere, really cool synths, a good bit of automation, and some neat melodies.

Id really like to know what you guys think (especially the people that like this style). Man I would really like to get in to this genre alot more, this song was so very fun to make :D.

D-Latch - Final Confrontation

• 2 weeks later...

what i have done in my tracks with gabber/hardstyle drumz is to layer your drum sound with another kick (with long distortion/sustain) but highpass that second kick around 300-500 hz to get the tone, but without the low end rumble to muddy up the mix.

i would also bump up the tempo by another 5-10 bpm, but other than that i think the song is good.