Antigravity remix contest! *WINNERS ANNOUNCED*

zircon

A cut of the sales would be proportional to your contribution to the album. So for example, say there are 10 tracks, and your remix wins. You would get 5% - 1/10 for the remix being one of ten tracks total, and then 50% of that because you did half of the work (I did the other half, having written the original song.) Not too shabby. As for # of sales, it's hard to estimate, as my albums have grown in sales from each to the next.

A cut of the sales would be proportional to your contribution to the album. So for example, say there are 10 tracks, and your remix wins. You would get 5% - 1/10 for the remix being one of ten tracks total, and then 50% of that because you did half of the work (I did the other half, having written the original song.) Not too shabby. As for # of sales, it's hard to estimate, as my albums have grown in sales from each to the next.

Wait what? That's way more than I thought! Stop being so goddamn generous :D

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question: will you be picking a winner for each song, or just one winner?

I totally forgot about this. I guess I could whip something up. I only have the FL demo, and am pretty much a noob and the remix would not be that great. It would still be fun though.

• 3 weeks later...