Antigravity remix contest! *WINNERS ANNOUNCED*

zircon

And we have the winners!

* big giant circles (Jimmy Hinson) from the US with his remix of Mindbender.

* Ellywu2 (aka Carpet Monster) from the UK with his remix of Warhead.

Because there were a lot of good remixes, I've decided to choose two honorable mentions for each track also... I don't have a lot of resources to give, but these runners up will get a credit good towards any of my CDs, either existing or yet to be released. Simply email me at admin (at) zirconstudios (dot) com when you want to use it. Of course for everyone that did a great remix, I'm keeping your emails on file for future projects!

Honorable Mentions for Warhead:

* Sidel (Russia)

* Skrypnyk (Canada)

Honorable Mentions for Mindbender:

* AnotherSoundscape (Sweden)

* Phrakture (Canada)

It was great listening to all the different interpretations of my tracks and I'd like to do this again sometime. Remember that even if you didn't win, you're still more than welcome to share your music and continue using the remix packs, just as long as I'm credited (a link wouldn't hurt!) If you want to sell your remixes, drop me a line and we can probably work something out. :)

Thank you everyone for participating!!

PS. I'll post all the winning entries and honorable mentions sometime within the next week or two at the following link:

www.zirconstudios.com/remixcontest2k7/

Man, I just had the crappiest day.

This totally just flipped it around and made my evening. And thanks to Andy for giving people like me a chance to dive into the dissected awesomeness of Zircon's music.

Anso and Phrakture, congrats too on your pieces. I thoroughly enjoyed those two as well! I personally think those pieces are just as deserving of top ratings. This had to have been a tough call for Andy.

Skryp and Sidel too. Sick stuff!

Good job, you guys. Lookin forward to listening.

Here was my entry: Warhead: Aftermath Remix

(It's not up on Zircon's page yet).

So Zircon, you say you got six entries for this overall? Just curious.

Oh no, I meant I was uploading the 6 mixes that were winners or honorable mentions. Total submissions clocked in at 26.

I'm not sure whether I'll upload all of them or not... we'll see!

Holy crap, honorable mention :o!... Thats more then great enough for me hah XD. This was my first major attempt at a remix whatsoever. I'm just a 13 year old canadian kid XD. Anyways, thanx again for such a great oppurtunity, and congrats to the 2 winners and the honorable mentioned.

The winning mix for Mindbender was godly ill admit, but I still have Anso's and Skryps remixes on repeat on my Mp3 player.

I havn't heard the winning mix for Warhead yet, but im pretty sure it will be awesome.

So congrats again to all everyone.

Since we are having a link fest, u can check out my remix (if u havn't already downloaded it from Zircon's link) and more music by me at www.soundclick.com/djfrakture

Holy crap, honorable mention :o!... Thats more then great enough for me hah XD. This was my first major attempt at a remix whatsoever. I'm just a 13 year old canadian kid XD. Anyways, thanx again for such a great oppurtunity, and congrats to the 2 winners and the honorable mentioned.

The winning mix for Mindbender was godly ill admit, but I still have Anso's and Skryps remixes on repeat on my Mp3 player.

I havn't heard the winning mix for Warhead yet, but im pretty sure it will be awesome.

So congrats again to all everyone.

Since we are having a link fest, u can check out my remix (if u havn't already downloaded it from Zircon's link) and more music by me at www.soundclick.com/djfrakture

Hey man, mad props to you. Only 13 and making sweet SWEET music :) nice

Ah yes the reason I haven't uploaded Elly's is because that is not technically the final version. He sent me the one on his soundclick site, and then he and Fishy were going to add live guitars. Fishy got the guitars done and sent them, but apparently Elly is in the hospital for a lung operation so he hasn't been able to send me the final fixed version... :( Wish him well, folks.

Ah yes the reason I haven't uploaded Elly's is because that is not technically the final version. He sent me the one on his soundclick site, and then he and Fishy were going to add live guitars. Fishy got the guitars done and sent them, but apparently Elly is in the hospital for a lung operation so he hasn't been able to send me the final fixed version... :( Wish him well, folks.

*wishes Ellywu2 well*