Antigravity remix contest! *WINNERS ANNOUNCED*

zircon

UPDATE: I now have a copy of Zebra 2, my favorite softsynth, to give away for the #1 remix in the contest! This is a KILLER VST/AU plugin that can do just about any kind of sound imaginable. It normally retails for $200 and honestly I'd buy it again if it were twice that. I'll also throw in all my custom preset banks (over 160 sounds) which include patches I've used in remixes like "Monstrous Turtles" and "Scenes from a Memory", as well as my albums Antigravity and The World Circuit. :)

UPDATE: I now have a copy of Zebra 2, my favorite softsynth, to give away for the #1 remix in the contest! This is a KILLER VST/AU plugin that can do just about any kind of sound imaginable. It normally retails for $200 and honestly I'd buy it again if it were twice that. I'll also throw in all my custom preset banks (over 160 sounds) which include patches I've used in remixes like "Monstrous Turtles" and "Scenes from a Memory", as well as my albums Antigravity and The World Circuit. :)

and all, for what audience?

Three easy monthly payments, of $13.33.

But wait! There's even more...

popeil_ron.jpg

wtf zircon! Now I have to take time to remix you even though I have no time O.o how's this going to end!?

I'm going to die ._.;

One more question Zircon, if I submit an arrangement, is that still count as a remix, not a cover, as long as I vary it up enough? More importantly, if I do something besides Warhead or Mindbender is it still contest worthy?

For this contest specifically, you would have to use Warhead or Mindbender, since I'm looking for remixes of both those tracks. An arrangement may be acceptable also depending on how it compares to the original(s).

If you do remix or arrange something else we may still be able to work something out. If you produce something good it won't be ignored. ;)

If you do have Z2 and win then yes I will just give you the presets, and give the synth itself to the next best mix.

11/25 - Thanks to IK Multimedia and eSoundz, I have another excellent prize to offer: the T-Racks mastering suite! T-Racks is my mastering software of choice; I've used it on virtually every remix and original track I've ever made since 2005 and it's just awesome. It consists of four low-CPU, analog modeled plugs - a compressor, limiter, EQ, and channel strip with all of those. This software is produced by IK Multimedia, one of the top VI developers in the biz, and distributed by eSoundz, a big audioware retailer which has a massive selection and fantastic deals for loyal customers.

ALSO included are 50 free loops produced by Sonic Reality, another company I love. I used R.A.W. material all over Antigravity, including on Mindbender. :)

Even if you don't win, definitely hit up both IK and eSoundz next time you're looking to make a purchase, you're pretty much guaranteed to find some awesome, innovative gear at sick prices.

• 2 weeks later...