Happy Turkey Day

big giant circles

My family goes crazy with it. Drinking some beer now to get ready for the 5 day feast to come. My step sisters force food down your throat. You can't escape them. You could run 600 yards off into the boon docks and hide under a rock. They'd still introduce you to a tray of selective meats, pies, and salads.

The one time of year that it's a good thing I'm grossly under weight.

Enjoy Thanksgiving guys and gals.

thanksgiving fucking sucks at my house. i have 2 brothers that are married and we usually eat at my parents house. But my sister in-laws are a bunch of stuck up bitches. and one of my brothers isn't coming over cuz his wife won't let him, and my mom's fucking crying and shit. i hate holidays. this shit is going to be *real* fun.

thanksgiving fucking sucks at my house. i have 2 brothers that are married and we usually eat at my parents house. But my sister in-laws are a bunch of stuck up bitches. and one of my brothers isn't coming over cuz his wife won't let him, and my mom's fucking crying and shit. i hate holidays. this shit is going to be *real* fun.

I've met people that feel as much about thanksgiving. You're not alone dude.

Just count your blessings and shit.

Oh, If you're old enough... grab a beer and make the most of it.

Preppin' for a rather small thanksgiving, this year. Not much action, not many relatives invading the house, so it'll be a bit less action-packed.

Well, for those of you who are dodging relatives, wishing to be on another part of the hemisphere or just simply making the best out an intensly shitty situation, Happy Turkey day.

For the first time in a long time, we're not having any family over. Well. I guess I'm the visiting family, since I'm home from college for the week. But it's all lowkey around here. Which is nice, I suppose. Dad's cooking a nice b'fast tomorrow, and then we'll all have turkey in the evening.

Have a great holiday, OCR!

Well, let's see. it's a-stressin' day for my household. My wife for some reason wants to clean up the house, make it spicknspan, bake a whoooole lot of food, and then go over to my mother's house for Thanksgiving. ??? sigh. ANYWAY, this is turning out to be a pretty great Thanksgiving. We're having about two and a half families over, so there's gonna be a lot of food and conversation and probably a lot of sleeping in the latter half of the day. Sweet. Happy Thanksgiving, OC Remix :)

But, thanksgiving was over a month ago!

Oh, wait... that's right. It's the American one. Just like in everything else, you guys are behind the Canadians once more. Hell, ours goes back about fifty years earlier than yours does.

When are you going to finally switch over to metric and join the rest of the world, anyway?

Happy Turkey Day, all you crazy people!

When are you going to finally switch over to metric and join the rest of the world, anyway?

I'm an American, and I've been asking the same thing for years. One time I told my parents that I wish the country would make the switch, and they told me that English units had advantages over SI. I then asked them "like what?" and they couldn't answer. :-P